Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

injectable estrogen-androgen

Started by laurita22, May 13, 2010, 09:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laurita22

laura hello chile, I am a transsexual girl I have 22 years of gestation, and I want to know as to and to inject the estradiol in the buttocks, I am also an antiandrogen called flutamide is very good, my question is if I can inject a shot in each gluteus each week?"I can not always inject the same place every week gluteus? will do the same effect?

thanks I send a kiss
  •  

pebbles

Generally you OUGHT to alternate injection site to prevent scar tissue building up in one area.
  •  

Little Dragon

(appologies again if im so tremendously uneducated on this subject)

You inject the hormones in your butt?? o_o why there? Omg I hope I don't have to take injections cos i really dislike needles :(

Um.. on the topic tho, I'd say use a different part of your butt each time so that your skin can repair after each :)
  •  

Maura

The butt is the most common spot.  Really it is being injected into muscle.  The injections are only to be injected into muscle tissue.  Other spots are the the large muscles in the thighs but personally that hurt where the butt doesn't really hurt at all.  Just alternate from one side to the other each time.  If you're not under a doctors care you should at least look at some nursing school sites where they give great illustrations of the areas on the butt, etc. to inject.
  •  

LordKAT

Neither thigh nor butt hurts for me. I would say the pain thing varies from person to person.
  •  

Little Dragon

Quote from: Maura on May 14, 2010, 11:03:13 AM
The butt is the most common spot.  Really it is being injected into muscle.  The injections are only to be injected into muscle tissue.  Other spots are the the large muscles in the thighs but personally that hurt where the butt doesn't really hurt at all.  Just alternate from one side to the other each time.  If you're not under a doctors care you should at least look at some nursing school sites where they give great illustrations of the areas on the butt, etc. to inject.

I HATE needles!! T_T Tho, if they inject into the butt muscle, I hope that means the butt gets feminized the most ;D
  •  

andream

Yeah, it's best to alternate sites, and then find a different spot at the site each time, otherwise you'll end up with yucky looking thighs or buttocks.

I hate self-injecting into my butt. It doesn;t hurt at all, but I can never get the needle in straight. I'll poke it in at 90 degrees, then once it's all in, I'll relax my grip, and then the stupid thing will skew to the side, so it looks almost horizontal, and I'll find that I've missed the muscle, and just have the needle stuck in my fat. I once had to try three times in one session - hooray for me! Thigh is so much easier for me - in and out no problem - although there's a greater chance of hitting a nerve OUCH!
  •  

Dale

injecting in the butt is painless. I do estrogen & progesterone bi-monthly
Today is the first day of the rest of your life
  •  

laurita22

Quote from: Maura on May 14, 2010, 11:03:13 AM
hi, thanks for the advice, if a friend showed me how to inject the needle in the ass but not if ay be injected in the buttocks first and then in another, but yesterday I injected into the other buttock and the truth is now esque happened, I have no fear and do not want to ruin my treatment
Quote from: andream on May 15, 2010, 08:13:44 PM
Yeah, it's best to alternate sites, and then find a different spot at the site each time, otherwise you'll end up with yucky looking thighs or buttocks.

I hate self-injecting into my butt. It doesn;t hurt at all, but I can never get the needle in straight. I'll poke it in at 90 degrees, then once it's all in, I'll relax my grip, and then the stupid thing will skew to the side, so it looks almost horizontal, and I'll find that I've missed the muscle, and just have the needle stuck in my fat. I once had to try three times in one session - hooray for me! Thigh is so much easier for me - in and out no problem - although there's a greater chance of hitting a nerve OUCH!
hello. mmmmm had no idea that we need to inject the needle at 90 ° wauuuu I inject the needle straight into the rear of the upper outer quarter, I have no fear I want my estrogen therapy fails, or my God

thank you very much kisses to all
  •  

Naturally Blonde

I wish injectable HRT wasn't illegal in the U.K! I'd love to try it!

Pills and patches are not working very well for me and I think injectables might work better?
Living in the real world, not a fantasy
  •  

rejennyrated

Quote from: Naturally Blonde on May 16, 2010, 05:16:48 PM
I wish injectable HRT wasn't illegal in the U.K! I'd love to try it!

Pills and patches are not working very well for me and I think injectables might work better?
I asked Russell about this over the weekend with you in mind - I gather from him that it isn't actually illegal - it's just that because it isn't licensed in the UK the supplies have to be privately imported, and of course you can't get it on the NHS. However some private doctors will do this for their patients. He suggested possibly going to see someone like Michael Perring privately might possibly be one way forward if you had the means to fund private treatment.

Hope that helps.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: rejennyrated on May 16, 2010, 05:26:00 PM
I asked Russell about this over the weekend with you in mind - I gather from him that it isn't actually illegal - it's just that because it isn't licensed in the UK the supplies have to be privately imported, and of course you can't get it on the NHS. However some private doctors will do this for their patients. He suggested possibly going to see someone like Michael Perring privately might possibly be one way forward if you had the means to fund private treatment.

Hope that helps.

Sorry Jenny, that's what I meant, it's not licensed in the U.K and the NHS will not endorse it. As you say I could try and buy it from outside the U.K and hope it's not taken by U.K customs?

Our U.S members don't know how lucky they are!
  •  

rejennyrated

It's perfectly legal to import, particularly if you get a registered doctor to order it on your behalf so it shouldn't get siezed by customs. The only real problem is the cost.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: rejennyrated on May 16, 2010, 05:34:05 PM
It's perfectly legal to import, particularly if you get a registered doctor to order it on your behalf so it shouldn't get siezed by customs. The only real problem is the cost.

and that it's the bonafide stuff? and not a dodgy import which is what sometimes happened when people order drugs from overseas!
  •  

andream

Quote from: Naturally Blonde on May 16, 2010, 05:35:58 PM
and that it's the bonafide stuff? and not a dodgy import which is what sometimes happened when people order drugs from overseas!
If your order from the two better-known online pharmacies, the meds defnitely are bona-fide. I - and many others - can attest to that.
  •  

rejennyrated

Quote from: Naturally Blonde on May 16, 2010, 05:35:58 PM
If you order through a UK registered medical practicioner the drugs will be Ok as they will be getting them through the official sales channels. They are all available to purchase in the UK even if not on the NHS.

Thats why I said - do it through a doctor.
  •  

Naturally Blonde

Quote from: rejennyrated on May 16, 2010, 05:49:53 PM
If you order through a UK registered medical practicioner the drugs will be Ok as they will be getting them through the official sales channels. They are all available to purchase in the UK even if not on the NHS.

Thats why I said - do it through a doctor.

The NHS is not supportive of transsexuals unfortunitely. I'm happy to again pay privately for my treatment.
  •