Main Menu

hello

Started by justjo, June 08, 2010, 03:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjo

hello im new here my name is jo
  •  

Inphyy

Hello Jo, thanks for joining us and we're glad to have a new member...I don't know you're preferences so I just hope you have a grand time and make sure not to be a stranger!  ;)
  •  

Nathan.

Hey Jo, welcome to Susans  :)
  •  

Cindy

Hi Jo

No reason to be shy. You have know found a family of people to talk to. There are basic rules to follow that Janet will post, that are also on the Introduction page.

Tell us about yourself. You may be feeling nervous so take your time. I'm Cindy I live in Adelaide South Australia. Lots of people here from lots of places.

Have a read of the boards. Get comfy. Take a big breath; because the next comments need to be understood. You are no longer alone. We understand. We can help. Talk and join the gang, few of us bite, most of us try to find laughs, support, chat and friends. Works for me.
Hugs

Cindy
  •  

aydan_boy

Hello Jo!
Welcome to Susans, a place that helps better than any counseler can ever dream of (My opinion)
Tell us about yourself! No one here'll bite.  ;D
  •  

Janet_Girl

Hi Jo, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 4800 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another member
. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

Hugs and Love,
Janet
  •  

justjo

I am 23 from Wisconsin and i am a web administrator. I am happy to find people that are understanding and welcoming
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Hi, Jo!

Wisconsin is a great place.  I visited Madison (The University) years ago.  Fantastic place. 

Age 23?  Hey, lucky you!  Enjoy your youth.  Feel free to express yourself here.  We're glad you're here.

:)   Lacey Lynne
Believe.  Persist.  Arrive.    :D

Julie Vu (Princess Joules) Rocks!  "Hi, Sunshine Sparkle Faces!" she says!
  •