Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hello from cinci ohio

Started by Erik, June 06, 2010, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erik

Hello. I'm fairly new to the whole FTM community, and I'm here looking to get an insight to a broader group than I have here where I live. The past few years I identified as a polysexual girl, but that's never felt right either. I've seen signs that I'm a guy inside for years, but my family has cleverly shied me away from those thoughts. I've only recently gotten involved in figuring out who I am.

So, Hi, I'm K (or you can call me Aryk ["Erik"]), just one more lil (s)he  ;)
"We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves."  ~François Duc de La Rochefoucauld
  •  

Janet_Girl

Hi Aryk , :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 4800 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another brother. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

Hugs and Love,
Janet
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Hi, Aryk:

Actually, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised here:  You'll find many good people that you can relate to.  Just get involved and post.  We want to hear what you have to say. 

Welcome!

:)   Lacey Lynne
Believe.  Persist.  Arrive.    :D

Julie Vu (Princess Joules) Rocks!  "Hi, Sunshine Sparkle Faces!" she says!
  •