Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

greetings

Started by Aquarius, January 18, 2010, 08:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquarius

I will try to follow the rules here
  •  

Osiris

Welcome to Susan's Aquarius.

So what brings you to our corner of the www? What's your story? 8)
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

Aquarius

Quote from: Osiris on January 18, 2010, 08:30:01 PM
Welcome to Susan's Aquarius.

So what brings you to our corner of the www? What's your story? 8)
Thank you Osiris, is that your first name or like a word that you just like?
I dont think I am a transexual Im just looking for a good forum with good people and I think this place looks cool. Im a pretty boring  so I really dont have much to say or an interesting story Im more interested in learning your stories, new perspectives, etc.
  •  

Osiris

Osiris is my screen name taken from the Egyptian god of the dead and symbolizes rebirth.

So if you don't mind me asking what brings you to a transgender support forum in particular in your search for other perspectives?
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

Janet_Girl

Hi Aquarius, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 4000 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another member. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out

Hugs and Love,
Janet
  •  

Aquarius

Quote from: Osiris on January 18, 2010, 08:51:50 PM
Osiris is my screen name taken from the Egyptian god of the dead and symbolizes rebirth.

So if you don't mind me asking what brings you to a transgender support forum in particular in your search for other perspectives?
Hmmm thats interesting, so your in to egyptian mythology?
I dont know really lol I just came across this forum in a search I was doing today. I cant recall which search because on sundays I do so many searches lol.

Quote from: Janet Lynn on January 18, 2010, 08:55:37 PM
Hi Aquarius, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 4000 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another member. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out

Hugs and Love,
Janet
thank you
  •  

gennee

Welcome to the forum, Aquarius.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Aquarius

•  

spacial

You will certainly learn a lot here.

Hope you post whenever you have something to say.
  •  

Susan

When you come back read the TOS And follow it religiously. Rules 2 and 20 especially.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Aquarius

Okay I am unbanned
  •  

Hermione01

Hi and welcome Aquarius  :)  So I take you're an Aquarian?
  •  

Lacey Lynne

Welcome, Acquarius.  Glad you're here.  Post and get involved. 

:)   Lacey Lynne
Believe.  Persist.  Arrive.    :D

Julie Vu (Princess Joules) Rocks!  "Hi, Sunshine Sparkle Faces!" she says!
  •