Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am hetro, unwilling to change my life but I want to be a herm

Started by mattwo, April 05, 2009, 11:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattwo

I am so confused, as the topic states I am hetro and unwilling to change my life so drasticly yet I want to be a fully functional intersexual strongly I have tried hypnosis and so far it's not working.
  •  

fae_reborn

Umm...you want to be intersexed?  Sorry hun but that is not something you can become, people are born intersex.  I'm confused, I think this might be in the wrong thread.
  •  

Jay

I am not sure they want to be intersexed..

Can you explain more please??

Jay

•  

Dryad

It sounds like a very strong fetisj, to me. Nothing wrong with that, of course.

Maybe you mean you want to be both genders? Fully functional? That's not possible for anyone, though, born or not. It has to do with testes and ovaries being basically the same thing. But since you've stated the fully functional bit, I'm guessing it's about sex.
  •  

nikki_brown

Post Merge: July 01, 2010, 12:35:35 AM

Quote from: mattwo on April 05, 2009, 11:08:39 PM
I am so confused, as the topic states I am hetro and unwilling to change my life so drasticly yet I want to be a fully functional intersexual strongly I have tried hypnosis and so far it's not working.

Do you mean you want to have your primary sexual characteristics intact (genitals) and have the secondary characteristics of the opposite sex (breasts, facial hair, etc.)? I don't see anything wrong with that.
  •