Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

RLE with friend/Real life discrimination.

Started by koolstacy, June 09, 2010, 01:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolstacy

My friend is on say doing his 3rd full day of real life experience.  L some neighbors called the office and complaint about him.  I Got in the middel of my friend and the manager. My friend does not have an attorney. I told his manager you cannot evicted him for being transgender. He said it's my property and yes I can.so I called my attorney and told him what was going on,the attorney asked me you put the call on speaker,he introduced himself and told him "If you try to kick him our without a court order and because she is transgender (M2F). I WILI will take u to court.  He got a lesson on California law. California has strong transgender discrimination laws.
  •  

Hermione01

Wow, that's so great you saved your friend (is she mtf?) as I was a bit confused with the pronouns. It's handy knowing an attorney to call up at moments like these.
The neighbours and the manager are b*****ds, can't believe people like this exist in this day and age. Makes me sad.  :(
  •  

koolstacy

Quote from: Hermione01 on June 09, 2010, 05:13:05 AM
Wow, that's so great you saved your friend (is she mtf?) as I was a bit confused with the pronouns. It's handy knowing an attorney to call up at moments like these.
The neighbours and the manager are b*****ds, can't believe people like this exist in this day and age. Makes me sad.  :(

Yes my friend is M2F pre op she starts hormons Monday.
I will always be there for my friends.

I been using my cell phone to post and reply. On the 20th. My network will he completely upgraded and I can use my Pc again. In the meantime let me say sorry for grammer and spelling errors or any other types of errors.
  •