Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Clothing changes

Started by aydan_boy, June 06, 2010, 10:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aydan_boy

I'm looking for a type of shirt thats not too loose fitting, due to my mums hatred for my sloppy oversized dressing, and i look fat, and my upper body aint all that femme, its my lower body i have to worry about. So then i think: Polo shirts. There masculine in a pop can way, right?
My question: A well fitted polo shirt + oversized jeans = Will it work? Cuz i can't pull off the skinny jean look, or even the tight-ish jean look.

(Doesn't really fit with the topic page, but anyone know any good quick working diets?)
  •  

LordKAT

Best quick working diet I know of is to just start walking alot.
  •  

Inphyy

Baggy jeans are not sexy. It's gross to me and it started in prison and should remain there. (What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas) and so let it be.

Don't get skinny jeans and don't get baggy just get slim-fit jeans...Not too tight, not to baggy...Just right! ;)
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Yubel on June 07, 2010, 05:56:43 AM
Baggy jeans are not sexy. It's gross to me and it started in prison and should remain there. (What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas) and so let it be.

Don't get skinny jeans and don't get baggy just get slim-fit jeans...Not too tight, not to baggy...Just right! ;)

Yay!! Someone who agrees with my POV. Painted on jeans look as bad as baggy jeans. Baggy just looks sloppy. I can understand a bit loose but not like Jingos or such.  Opinion only, not telling anyone what to do.
  •  

Jeatyn

Baggy jeans + tight shirt will look really feminine in my opinion. It accentuates the hips and ass and makes the waist look itty bitty. Used to see that kind of style a lot on the female "skater" community.

The other way around is just as bad, skinny jeans with a large top is bang on fashion to look like those fashion mag girls with their leggings and oversized tunic dresses :P
  •  

aydan_boy

gosh darn... Je naime pas well fitting jeans... But i guess well fitting + well fitting is the way to go...
I don't know about you guys, but i quite like the skinny jean look. If i could wear them i would, but for now i just admire other peoples clothing.
  •  

Jeatyn

Don't get me wrong I love skinny jeans, but if you have hips or boobs to hide, the skinny jeans/large top combo does you no favours for passing (trust me I've tried :P)
  •  

Inphyy

Just be you. Just like with us...If I were to go all out fashionable like the top of the top clothes and all that it draws more eyes than needed.

I do have my own style but I make sure it's fun, my style, that actually goes good for my body shape and is helping instead of hurting and isn't too showy.

So don't go baggy...You'll have attention on places you don't need and too skinny and people will wonder why you got hips and there's nothing bulging in a certain area.
  •  

Turtle

I feel the jeans pain! My problem is that I've been dressing like a butch dyke for the past...ermmm...10 years or so, and now I'm transitioning, haven't a clue how to look more like a bloke. I spend a lot of time in the men's department looking furtive and confused. Jeans in particular are tricky. At not-quite-40, I don't think the world's ready for me in skinnies, but it'd be good to avoid the Prisoner Cell Block-H look too. I'll keep reading here for tips!

•