Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

P90X Workout program

Started by myles, August 21, 2008, 06:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myles

Greetings- I noticed someone has this as their avatar, or whatever that picture is called. I was wondering if anyone has finished the whole program and what they thought. I started and got most of the way thru it before I had to stop, several crazy reasons including too darn hot where I was. I can not do the yoga, absolutely not coordinated so subsituted a cardio thing any.
Ayyway anyones thoughts would be good, even if you didnt finish it.
Thanks Myles
"A life lived in fear is a life half lived"
  •  

katgirl74

I too am very curious, I know a lot of guys do this program, but I also want to know about any women who do the program. I already have a pretty athletic physique, still carry some male muscle, but one of my friends recently commented that I have the body of a female athlete. Pretty nice complement since it was the first time that I saw him since transition, and he is one to always honestly speak his mind. Would love to hear more experience with this program.

Kat
  •  

LordKAT

•  

vanna

i do the super slim 6 program and the brazillian butt lift of this series and they work wonders,
the p90x seemed a bit too manly exercise wise for me but then its all about cal burning i guess.

you do have to be really fit for this series though :P
  •  

Trey

I've seen alot of videos on Youtube about people doing this program and they document thier sucess. It seems to realy work for some people. But the workouts look tough. So my advice is you look it up on youtube.
  •  

Adio

I know two guys in my class who do this program, both in the military.  I asked about it and they asked how much I liked puking.  In some of the upper levels of the program, even the background people are having trouble keeping up.  Look it up and talk to people you know who have actually done it if you can before buying it.
  •  

K@I

i really wanted to do the p90X program but i need to build up my fitness level first, i have heard alot of good stuff about the program tho :]
  •