Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

New to binding. need some help/suggestions!

Started by ares, June 24, 2012, 08:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ares

Hey guys,
I have around C cups and just got introduced to binding. I bought the underworks 997 based on some reviews i read online. I also was looking forward for a compression shirt that reduces my stomach/waist size and give me more confidence. (I am pretty overweight, work in progress!)
I also bought a 993 from the same company to help reduce my stomach/chest size. After putting the 997 over the 993, it worked wonders!
I could finally wear a Large shirt and look quite thin and tall.
However, a few problems persists that continue to plague me in public. I am quite insecure so.. these are what they are.

I have decent body fat so when i wear the 997 and 993, my armpits have a lot of fat. The binder/shirt pushes most of my chest fat into the armpit/backshoulder area so there are these unsightly lumps under my shirts that can only be hidden when im wearing a sweater or a jacket.
Anyone have any suggestions for what i could do to hide these? I know it's hard to make them outright disappear since the fat has to go somewhere but it would help to smoothen them out and not make them stick out so much.

Thanks a lot for the help!
  •  

LordKAT

My best suggestion is, remember that men, especially heavier ones, do NOT have flat chests. Binding too hard will cause rib and/or back pain, breathing problems and can lead to pneumonia or even pleurisy.

Relaxing a bit on the binding lessens the fat in your armpits giving you a more natural male look.

•  

ares

Hey, thanks for the fast reply

Im actually not binding all that tighly. I am wearing a medium 997 and it fits comfortably but no matter what i get these armpit fat bumps.
I was doing some research and it seems that the 998 full vest actually helps smoothen them out and packs your upper body more evenly.
my chest isn't actually THAT big but if i dont wear a tight under shirt, its embarrasing.
anyone who has tried the 998 can vouch for this? i tried pulling up my 997 so it can maybe cut off some of my armpit fat but that causes it to ride up around my waist. Overall, im just looking for a shirt/binder that will help give me chest a flatter experience(obviously) while compressing my stomach/sides and eliminating the side bulges.

•  

LordKAT

The best I've found to achieve what you describe is a surgical binder, used after top surgery and perhaps for any mastectomy patients.
  •