Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

How do I god-mode?

Started by Alyx., June 29, 2010, 07:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyx.

I pass all the time on the phone, and I wish I could do it in real life, but it doesn't work very well IRL and I get sired all the time.

What would you guys suggest me to do to go god-mode and pass IRL without hormones? It'd be kind of fun for me.

Of course, I don't want to come off as a guy dressing as a girl, in case I don't pass, you understand.

Would a picture help? I have some old ones lying around.
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

pebbles

don't think of it like that passing is more the absence of begin read. Any factor could give it away to someone. Bone structure, Facial hair, Male hairstyle

any of these could be dead give-aways and it might be impossible for some to pass as long as it's present no matter what else they do.
  •  

spacial

As pebbles says, appearance and mannerisms. Personally, I tend to think these are more important anyway.

Could you perhaps correct people who make a mistake?
  •  

Hikari

just type in idkfa and then idspispopd and then you really don't need god mode...
Lol,

I recommend you go out at night at first and build your confidence and your makeup skills. I think your confidence will have a huge impact on how other see you, people can smell a lack of confidence a mile away.
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

glendagladwitch

L1, L2, L3, Circle and Square simultaneously
  •  

Binks

Quote from: glendagladwitch on June 29, 2010, 08:36:55 PM
L1, L2, L3, Circle and Square simultaneously

You beat me to it LOL
  •  

Debra

•  

Alyx.