Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Summer days and not passing... Angry look...

Started by Riannah, June 24, 2010, 08:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Name Is Ellie

Not strictly related since I don't dress up in public, but I got the "cough"-f****t-"cough" in the supermarket today and a trolley rammed into me. Was wearing a "feminine" shirt and fedora hat, and I have my hair tied in a pony.

It's things like this that make me wonder if this is such a good idea but then I realise it's not exactly an "idea" since it wasn't my decision to be born this way :).
  •  

V M

LOL... Today a woman kept giving me angry looks... She was like following me around the market and making a point of giving me looks

I finally said "UM, is there a problem?"

She says "What's the matter dear, can't find a bra?" Then she traipsed off all snooty like "I told you"
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •