Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Two crossdressers get attacked caught on video

Started by Susan, October 07, 2009, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

The fun part is their day job happened to as cage fighters.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Cindy

Is this level of violence normal for the area?

It just seems barbaric. No comment on the the CD cage fighters, go for it. But the Background violence. Anyone in the UK want to comment? Is this normal street behaviour? Is this normal around the world? It isn't where I am. Mobs of drunk males just fighting. Why?

Lost and Confused
Cindy
  •  

jesse

deserved what they got if you ask me glad the girls werent hurt
like a knife that cuts you the wound heals but them scars those scars remain
  •  

V M

The one in the dark wig didn't fool about for a second. Took care of biz and moved on. Good show to give those thugs the biz  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

finewine

Quote from: CindyJames on October 08, 2009, 03:09:14 AM
Is this level of violence normal for the area?

It just seems barbaric. No comment on the the CD cage fighters, go for it. But the Background violence. Anyone in the UK want to comment? Is this normal street behaviour? Is this normal around the world? It isn't where I am. Mobs of drunk males just fighting. Why?

Scum.  And sorry to say there are far too many scum out there...sadly yes, it's increasingly common these days.  I simply detest going out because of imbeciles like this.  In my home town of Brighton, every single Friday & Saturday night had a tension in the air waiting for some prats to kick something off.

Frankly I've written them all off...I'm extremely misanthropic about the yoof of today
  •  

heatherrose

Sure beats the "quiver and wilt" alternative.  :icon_chuckel:

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •  

Make_It_Good

From what Id read and heard about this story before, was that these guys were on a stag due, dressed up in drag, which for me, makes the story better and funnier, the fact that the drunk idiots, started on these trained fighters!
  It would have been sad if they had started on genuine MtFs, its horrible to think of any poor woman being vicitimized.

And Im from the Midlands in the UK, and violent behaviour is very common in drunk people, both male and female!
  •