Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Chance Before Surgery

Started by sneakersjay, June 15, 2010, 07:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Quote from: Arch on July 04, 2010, 12:18:16 AM
I'll be thinking about you, Jay. I'm sure it will go well.

ditto. good luck Jay. My mom's the same way with her diet pepsi. you'd think it was coffee or something.  :laugh:
Good luck and congrats! <big nero hug>
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Steffi

Good luck Jay  :)
(...  and I hope you manage with the food.... it's something that's freaking me out a bit too)
To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)
I started out with nothing..... and I still have most of it left.
  •  

sneakersjay

Quote from: Steffi on July 04, 2010, 04:47:40 PM
Good luck Jay  :)
(...  and I hope you manage with the food.... it's something that's freaking me out a bit too)

So far I have been able to get what I've needed, except Diet Pepsi.  That is like my coffee, just like Nero's mom!  LOL  There is regular coke in the fridge, I may have to dip into that for my caffeine instead.

Off to the hospital in 3 hrs!!

Jay

•  

kyril

•  

Debra

Congratz and good luck Jay! =)

•  

Sarah B

Hi Sneakersjay

I hope you have come through your surgery with flying colours.  Get well, take care and best wishes for the future.

Kind regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

pamshaw

I am very happy and excited for you. This should be the best day of your life because you will finally be physically and mentally female. We are so lucky the medical proceedures are so good now. A friend of mine is a Bowers girl and she showed me the result; a perfect vagina which looked like a GG's to me. I can't wait until I am in your shoes. Good luck!

Pam
  •  

sneakersjay

Quote from: pamshaw on July 06, 2010, 07:23:49 PM
I am very happy and excited for you. This should be the best day of your life because you will finally be physically and mentally female. We are so lucky the medical proceedures are so good now. A friend of mine is a Bowers girl and she showed me the result; a perfect vagina which looked like a GG's to me. I can't wait until I am in your shoes. Good luck!

Pam

Wrong way, Pam, I'm physically and mentally male.  But thanks for the well wishes!!

Jay

•