Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Emotional leaving work

Started by Nigella, July 10, 2010, 09:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigella

Post Merge: July 10, 2010, 08:07:19 PM

Hi all,

I just thought I'd up date before I leave tomorrow. I have wifi at the hospital but I don't arrive there until Wednesday, I am stopping with a friend first. Well I said good by to my clients and staff team at work today and I was very emotional. I shall miss then all as its three months off work that I am taking. I can feel my emotions bubbling up. I didn't expect to feel like this upon leaving work.

I have everything packed and ready to go now and I guess its nearly here with just a few days to go. I know my ticker says two days but its been pushed back another two days on the 15th. I just couldn't be bothered to try and alter it, lol. I have three new books, a photographic magazine, several blue ray films, lol. so I hope I will not get board while on my back for three days.

I still feel excited but my emotions are just beneath the surface and I now I will have a cry or two when I get to the hospital because of the journey of my transition and finally being there.

Well I will keep you all posted in the post op, lol when I feel up to it.

Thanks to all for your encouragement and support and kind words over the last three years of my transition.
  •  

Steffi

Best wishes Stardust, I will be thinking of you.   :)
To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)
I started out with nothing..... and I still have most of it left.
  •  

mmelny

Yay! and congrats Stardust, your day is soooo close  (don't let it go backwards any more! lol!) !  I'm so happy for you!  You'll do great!!!   Best wishes for the fastest healing and smooth recovery! 

*huggs*,
Melan 

•  

April Dawne

Congrats =] hope you come out of it beautifully and heal fast so you can enjoy the rest of your life =]

~*Don't wanna look without seeing*~

~*Don't wanna touch without feeling*~

•  

LivingInGrey

Hope you have a quick recovery :)
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Kristyn

•  

Jessica.C

Best of wishes Lady Stardust! I'll be look forward to your first post as a post  :laugh:

•  

Laura91

•  

Janet_Girl

S T A R D U S T.  OK there you are now officially on my infamous list.  I have faith you will be fine. and that you will heal well and quickly.

Congratulations, Girl.
  •  

Ms.Behavin

best of luck girl,  heal  quickly!

Beni
  •  

lpfix2009

Awwwww, I will miss my co-workers as well.
  •  

MsFierce

Good Luck Stardust, Heal Well, Also Congrats for coming to the end of a journey ;D
  •  

lpfix2009

Quote from: MsGiselle on July 11, 2010, 12:32:48 AM
Good Luck Stardust, Heal Well, Also Congrats for coming to the end of a journey ;D

Giselle yours is tick toking aROUND THE corner too, who did you choose again?
  •  

rejennyrated

Good luck

and don't forget to call me when you are recovering and we'll go for tht coffee, as long as I'm still in Cornwall that is...

J.
  •  

Cindy

Good luck Stardust

And Giselle

I hope the nether regions are corrected

Hugs to you Both

Cindy
  •  

Nicky

Best of luck honey! and congratulations!
  •  

sneakersjay

Good luck!  And congratulations!!

Jay

•  

MsFierce

Quote from: SaraR on July 11, 2010, 01:22:05 AM
Giselle yours is tick toking aROUND THE corner too, who did you choose again?

Dr. Brassard ;D. I'm like his last patient before his vacation :-*

Post Merge: July 11, 2010, 06:41:56 AM

Quote from: CindyJames on July 11, 2010, 02:22:23 AM
Good luck Stardust

And Giselle

I hope the nether regions are corrected

Hugs to you Both

Cindy

Thanks Ms. Cindy :angel:
  •  

Nero

Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

FairyGirl

Stardust honey I wish you a safe journey through and good healing! I look forward to hearing all about it. Lots of good thoughts and fairy wishes to you dear!

hugs!
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •