Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Am i bi?

Started by WarHeadJoe3, July 09, 2010, 08:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britney♥Bieber

I agree with you guys on that! Good way to say it.

cynthialee

Quote from: perlita85 on July 13, 2010, 09:28:59 PM
Sorry about the ignorance, but what or who is a >-bleeped-<?
A >-bleeped-< is someone who is interested in transsexuals only because they are transsexuals.
Most >-bleeped-<s prefer pre-op so you can see why it kinda pisses alot of us off.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

April Dawne

To me, if a person questions their sexual orientation, then there is a good chance they are gay or bi. I don't think a "truly" straight man ever asks the question. Then again, I also think there is a little gay in everyone, whether they admit it or not.

I've never had any experience with >-bleeped-<s, but I can definitely appreciate the apprehension, and I hope not to have that problem myself.

~*Don't wanna look without seeing*~

~*Don't wanna touch without feeling*~

•  

Debra

Quote from: cynthialee on July 13, 2010, 09:39:41 PM
A >-bleeped-< is someone who is interested in transsexuals only because they are transsexuals.
Most >-bleeped-<s prefer pre-op so you can see why it kinda pisses alot of us off.

Yah essentially, I see them as closeted gay men. They think its not ok to be with a man but its ok to be with a woman who still has a penis.....

•  

cynthialee

Quote from: Jerica on July 14, 2010, 12:04:02 PM
Yah essentially, I see them as closeted gay men. They think its not ok to be with a man but its ok to be with a woman who still has a penis.....
I would wager a good chunk of them are closeted trans.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

On the subject of this I mentioned SRS to someone, and they said I shouldn't worry too much about that yet because I might not end up wanting it cuz some guys would want to date a girl with a dick. But for me, I don't even want to use my penis as a boy. I'm not going to want to use it as a girl either!

Debra

Quote from: andthenwekisss on July 14, 2010, 08:38:49 PM
On the subject of this I mentioned SRS to someone, and they said I shouldn't worry too much about that yet because I might not end up wanting it cuz some guys would want to date a girl with a dick. But for me, I don't even want to use my penis as a boy. I'm not going to want to use it as a girl either!

Well some people choose not to get SRS. It's everyone's choice....it is your body. It doesnt make you any less of a woman, IMHO. I, myself, have always wanted SRS but I knew that over time that could change. Just keep that in mind and allow yourself to be open to what YOU really want. Should be fine :)

•  

Britney♥Bieber

Quote from: Jerica on July 15, 2010, 01:56:12 AM
Well some people choose not to get SRS. It's everyone's choice....it is your body. It doesnt make you any less of a woman, IMHO. I, myself, have always wanted SRS but I knew that over time that could change. Just keep that in mind and allow yourself to be open to what YOU really want. Should be fine :)

I know some choose not too. I definitely think I'll be signing up asap because I've never wanted to use my boy parts during sex or anything! :( I really don't. And I hate having it. I like playing with it but I don't like it any other time lol.

Coppélia

I know how you feel. I can play with myself just fine but when it comes to sex with a man or a woman, and I am attracted to both equally, I've always been too turned off to go very far. I'm just not interested in using my penis sexually.
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

I'm the same way. I've never been with someone sexually, aside from my bestie kissing me to show me how lol, but whenever I fantasize or just think about sex, I'm never using mine. People are quite shocked that I have NO desire whatsoever to get a >-bleeped-< haha. And now knowing I'm trans, and thinking about myself as a woman, I think of someone going down on me having a vagina, rather than a penis, and the idea is amazing to me.