Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Art Exchange 2.0: Fantasy

Started by Crow, July 13, 2010, 02:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miniar

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Crypt77

Man now I want some Taco Bell!!! Or better yet, take a drive down to Mexico and have some legit tacos!
  •  

Crow

Just a reminder to people with extensions (that includes substitutes): Handouts are in two days!

If you don't have the chance to touch things up before the handouts, it's not a huge deal. Remember: a low-quality photo with an "IOU a scanned version" or a mostly-finished picture with an "I'm finishing it as we speak!" note is fine. Just make sure you have something showable sent in by the handouts.
Top Surgery Fund: $200/7,000
  •  

Miniar

That reminds me! I'm gonna re-scan mine and fix it a little, cause the first scan chopped a little off the top, and it can't really spare that...

I'm nervous now too.

Artist's Anxiety!

Perfectionism kicking in.
My eyes see nothing but the faults again!
But I know that if I try and fix it,
I'll only make it worse.

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Alun C

I'd like to partake!!! :DDDD

I'd like my OC, Leo *Found in my DA art gallery*, and his lover Virgil *Ref: http://axdeathlyxmedic.chatango.com/page?full_picture * -- In any cute/sexy/fun/anything-but-angry-with-each-other- pose~ <3

OwO  .... now what do I do~? :DD

<3 Alun
  •  

Silver

Hmm? This is the end of the first. The next exchange will start after the handouts and there will be a new thread for it.

Also, can't wait for the handouts.
  •  

Crow

Quote from: Alun C on September 04, 2010, 01:43:44 PM
I'd like to partake!!! :DDDD

I'd like my OC, Leo *Found in my DA art gallery*, and his lover Virgil *Ref: http://axdeathlyxmedic.chatango.com/page?full_picture * -- In any cute/sexy/fun/anything-but-angry-with-each-other- pose~ <3

OwO  .... now what do I do~? :DD

<3 Alun

This exchange is actually almost done-- the sign-ups ended a while ago, and now we're just waiting for the last couple people to finish so we can have handouts. BUT pretty soon (either right before or right after the handouts for this exchange) I'm going to post a new board for the next exchange (which will be a themeless mini-exchange, and after that we'll have a bigger exchange that overlaps the winter holiday season) and sign-ups will be open for that, so keep an eye out and post your sign-up there. 83
  •  

Tree

GRAGH HANDOUTS
i'm so excited for handouts.
  •  

Crow

Quote from: Tree on September 04, 2010, 02:16:19 PM
GRAGH HANDOUTS
i'm so excited for handouts.

I KNOOOOW, ME TOOOOOOO--

Soonsoonsoonsoon!
  •  

Lachlann

Should be done with my sub drawing tomorrow. Know I'm cutting it close but it should get done.
Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar
  •  

Alun C

Okay! I can't wait till' the next exchange but I'm a bit nervous because, by looking at all of your DA's.... I'm like... Level 1 ;n; .... BUT I'M STILL EXCITED!!! :DDDD

Alun
  •  

Shang

Quote from: Alun C on September 04, 2010, 07:57:21 PM
Okay! I can't wait till' the next exchange but I'm a bit nervous because, by looking at all of your DA's.... I'm like... Level 1 ;n; .... BUT I'M STILL EXCITED!!! :DDDD

Alun

xD That's how I felt when I looked at everyone's DA accounts.
  •  

Alun C

Quote from: LukasGabriel on September 04, 2010, 08:46:44 PM
xD That's how I felt when I looked at everyone's DA accounts.

XDDD Well yeah -- I mean -- C'mon! They're EXCELLENT!! :DDD

Alun
  •  

Miniar

Quote from: Alun C on September 04, 2010, 07:57:21 PM

Alun

That means that you'll get awesome practice!

•  

Miniar

Also... HANDOUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*'splodes with excitement*

•  

Tree

•  

Farm Boy

Yay!  I'm excited for my person to see their picture, and to see mine! 
Started T - Sept. 19, 2012
Top surgery - Jan. 16, 2017
  •  

Shang

*twiddles thumbs nervously*

I'm so excited and nervous!  I hope the person likes mine.
  •  

Silver

Quote from: LukasGabriel on September 05, 2010, 09:24:09 PM
I'm so excited and nervous!  I hope the person likes mine.

Haha ditto. I've been looking forward to this.
  •  

Crypt77

•