Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Women's sizing

Started by Ghost on the Highway, July 17, 2010, 09:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justmeinoz

Different brands do vary a lot in their women's sizes.  Country Road for instance,is known for having a larger actual size than the label. 
I have found that by coincidence the distance from my right ring finger to the inside of my right elbow is a good gauge for waist size with a skirt flattened.  All I have to do is pick the item up on the hanger and I can tell waist size straight away!
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Sinnyo

Quote from: justmeinoz on August 10, 2010, 11:48:55 PMI have found that by coincidence the distance from my right ring finger to the inside of my right elbow is a good gauge for waist size with a skirt flattened.  All I have to do is pick the item up on the hanger and I can tell waist size straight away!

Ooh, that is a natty system. I shall have to remember that, if I can find some convenient body parts to measure against my own waists. :)
  •  

LilDoberman

Quote from: justmeinoz on August 10, 2010, 11:48:55 PM
I have found that by coincidence the distance from my right ring finger to the inside of my right elbow is a good gauge for waist size with a skirt flattened.  All I have to do is pick the item up on the hanger and I can tell waist size straight away!

Ooh brilliant! 

**Off to measure things**
--Deanne  :P
  •  

kelly_aus

Here in Australia clothing sizes are fairly consistent.. :) I've got clothes sizes under control.. It's shoe sizes that drive me nuts..
  •  

RAY

I find it hard to find male clothing to fit me properly since I'm a slender male. Getting to find women's clothes is easier to fit and comfortable but takes alot of trying on and adjusting women's clothes.So my female side has a better time and more enjoyable effort to get much nicer,stylish clothes,shoes.
  •