News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A little outing, vlog and a new bag

Started by Berren, July 24, 2010, 03:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alessandro

Quote from: lilacwoman on July 28, 2010, 04:53:32 AM
just occurred to me that you FtMs wearing the bag across the chest will have the strap sit between and possible emphasize the boobs that you all wish you didn't have?

Only if you have very large chest or don't bind.  Otherwise it can actually have the opposite effect and make you look flatter.  When binding push them up and apart, then any bulge will be under your arms not in the middle of the chest. 

Quote from: lilacwoman on July 28, 2010, 04:53:32 AM
Then again men always like to have tome of junk in their pockets anyway and especially love their thick leather wallets jammed with all sorts of stuff.

That's what trouser pockets and inside pockets were made for!  Anything bulkier than a comb, a wallet, phone, ipod and loose change though and you need a bag.   :P

Quote from: Turtle on July 28, 2010, 05:29:00 AM
Oh, and Alessandro, pleeeease start a newspaper column called 'Ask a Mod'! Maybe the Daily Mail would be interested!!  :P

Oh no, not the Daily Fail!  The Economist for sure!   ;)
"You can't look where you're going if you don't know where you're going"
-Labyrinth
  •  

justmeinoz

Judging by the photo I would have thought 'The Times'!
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Jude_

The bag looks more like a purse to me.

Personally, i use a plain black messenger bag. It's very stylish.  No one has ever thought it was a purse, and it's very male looking to me.
It goes well with most of my outfits, and i like it cause it gives me somewhere to put all my crap (ie. phone, wallet, lighter etc). I'd suggest something like that. They aren't very expensive, and they're definitely male or unisex.
Good luck!
  •  

xAndrewx

Sorry I have to stick with what everyone else said and say its kinda fem but it's completely up to you if you're okay with that and still like it. I've seen even the most masculine bio-men wearing/carrying something fem. I usually just stick with a black Quicksilver backpack or any backpack that I have. My mother calls it my "man bag" because it goes everywhere with me