Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Another question from me....

Started by Britney♥Bieber, July 28, 2010, 04:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Lynne

Everyone here gave you a good answer.  Cindy James gave you a great answer.

You are young.  You are thin.  You are enthusiastic.  These traits bode very well for your transition.  You should be able to "rock your own world" and do an awesome transition!  Heck, I kind of envy you!  I was your age in ... hold your breath ... 1974/early-mid-1975!  (Good Lord, Mrs. Calabash, NOBODY is THAT old!)  The Renee Richards era.  I would have given my left nut (... and my right one too! ...) to transition at 19!!!

Anyway:

When you start your hormone replacement therapy, should you decide to actually do that, I would recommend that you start working out (Any time is a great time to start doing that!) mixing anaerobic (weights) with aerobic (sports) exercise.  BOTH are necessary to be buff and toned. 

I was extremely buff ... before hormone replacement therapy.  Now, I'm losing that.  Of course, age is a huge factor in my case.  No one can stay the Hand of God.  However, I have committed dietary sins celebrating my transition and my move (Pacific Northwest)!

Looking at your picture, you are a genetic ecto-mesomorph ... meaning you are WAY blessed!  Common Sense:  "Eat less; move more."  That's weight management in a nutshell.  Of course, eat for taste AND nutrition and moderate junking out.

Rock on! 

Your transition will slam!  I just think it will!

:)   Lacey Lynne
Believe.  Persist.  Arrive.    :D

Julie Vu (Princess Joules) Rocks!  "Hi, Sunshine Sparkle Faces!" she says!
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

Quote from: LaceyLynne on July 29, 2010, 11:24:14 PM
Everyone here gave you a good answer.  Cindy James gave you a great answer.

You are young.  You are thin.  You are enthusiastic.  These traits bode very well for your transition.  You should be able to "rock your own world" and do an awesome transition!  Heck, I kind of envy you!  I was your age in ... hold your breath ... 1974/early-mid-1975!  (Good Lord, Mrs. Calabash, NOBODY is THAT old!)  The Renee Richards era.  I would have given my left nut (... and my right one too! ...) to transition at 19!!!

Anyway:

When you start your hormone replacement therapy, should you decide to actually do that, I would recommend that you start working out (Any time is a great time to start doing that!) mixing anaerobic (weights) with aerobic (sports) exercise.  BOTH are necessary to be buff and toned. 

I was extremely buff ... before hormone replacement therapy.  Now, I'm losing that.  Of course, age is a huge factor in my case.  No one can stay the Hand of God.  However, I have committed dietary sins celebrating my transition and my move (Pacific Northwest)!

Looking at your picture, you are a genetic ecto-mesomorph ... meaning you are WAY blessed!  Common Sense:  "Eat less; move more."  That's weight management in a nutshell.  Of course, eat for taste AND nutrition and moderate junking out.

Rock on! 

Your transition will slam!  I just think it will!

:)   Lacey Lynne

Aww thanks! Everyone here makes me feel great!! :) I need to get motivation to start exercising. Everytime I diet & exercise I don't lose any weight but when I just diet, I lose fast. But right now I just can't stick to my diet. Idk why :( I feel like I'm just not happy enough at the moment. Just so bored and like mad that I have nothing to do. =/ I need a job or something!!

Cruelladeville

Get fit and get paid at the same time...

Put together a wee mailing....post it across a 1/4mile radius of your home... defo in the professional neighbourhood... title it....

'PREMIUM PET WALKING SERVICE'

With your mobile no/email as point of ref...

And see what transpires....every little helps!....lol
  •  

Cindy

Hi Honey,
Thing about being bored is that you are not doing stuff, sounds stupid but OK. TG people have a big advantage in life, we don't always know it and we most certainly don't often appreciate it. To be us, we have to face up to the fact that we have to go out and do stuff that most people would be terrified of.

Seeking help. Dressing in a manner that the common public may not understand. Changing our genitals. Changing our names. etc etc.

All of this needs courage. We read on this and in other places how tough some of us are doing it. How depression can wipe us out. How we may be suicidal. But just think. Most of us have overcome these problems or have found ways to deal with them. How strong does that make us? You have faced these exact problems and are emerging as the beautiful young girl that we have come to know.

So use those strengths. Use them for the positive. Go out and actively seek a job. Go to retail shops and fill in forms for being a sale assistant, anything. Go out and do it. I had a choice this week between hiring 4 people I interviewed for a job in a diagnostic laboratory. The choice was hard because I didn't need experience and the four people were well presented and very nice. One person stood out, he had a part time job in an area he didn't like, and told me he had applied for jobs in pathology but was always up against the experience factor. The other three didn't have jobs as they were waiting for 'their' job to appear.

Guess who I employed.

The boundaries are drawn by you. No one else. Tell me next week of how many jobs you applied for. And of course go as girl.

Hugs

Cindy

•  

pebbles

I've gained a stone since starting hormones I'm trying to loose some of the weight and I'm doing that by cutting the sweeties I would take too many of after an electrolysis session. :P So now it's 1 lollipop.

And yeah dispute it only begin 1 stone it's gone nearly exclusively to my ass and hips and a tiny minipot belly and love handles (My hipline has expanded 4inches! I BROKE MY JEANS)There was a time in my life I weighed 13 stone and even then my abdomen wasn't this big and fatty. It was kind of distributed all over my body then.

Estrogen:"I WILL TURN YOU INTO A CHUBBY PEAR!"
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

Quote from: CindyJames on July 30, 2010, 03:51:11 AM
Hi Honey,
Thing about being bored is that you are not doing stuff, sounds stupid but OK. TG people have a big advantage in life, we don't always know it and we most certainly don't often appreciate it. To be us, we have to face up to the fact that we have to go out and do stuff that most people would be terrified of.

Seeking help. Dressing in a manner that the common public may not understand. Changing our genitals. Changing our names. etc etc.

All of this needs courage. We read on this and in other places how tough some of us are doing it. How depression can wipe us out. How we may be suicidal. But just think. Most of us have overcome these problems or have found ways to deal with them. How strong does that make us? You have faced these exact problems and are emerging as the beautiful young girl that we have come to know.

So use those strengths. Use them for the positive. Go out and actively seek a job. Go to retail shops and fill in forms for being a sale assistant, anything. Go out and do it. I had a choice this week between hiring 4 people I interviewed for a job in a diagnostic laboratory. The choice was hard because I didn't need experience and the four people were well presented and very nice. One person stood out, he had a part time job in an area he didn't like, and told me he had applied for jobs in pathology but was always up against the experience factor. The other three didn't have jobs as they were waiting for 'their' job to appear.

Guess who I employed.

The boundaries are drawn by you. No one else. Tell me next week of how many jobs you applied for. And of course go as girl.

Hugs

Cindy

I need to find another area to apply in cuz I've mostly covered the whole town that is close to me. I guess I didn't get all of the businesses, if I'm being honest. It's just hard cuz when I go out applying and then I apply for like 20 places and don't get called on one of them it makes me think it's not worth it idk. Hopefully my friend can get her job to hire me, since they are hiring right now. :P But I kinda feel a bit more motivated, so I'll go out and apply soon. And are you suggesting I go applying for jobs dressed as a girl? I can't do that yet I haven't even started hormones yet! No way I'd be able to pass and I'm not sure how safe that would be in this area =/