Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Quiz: Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!

Started by annajasmine, May 23, 2008, 08:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annajasmine

QuoteWhich Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
You scored as a Emma Woodhouse
Emma is possibly one of the most loyal characters of Austen, always wanting better for those around her and doing all she possibly can to make it happen. Her motives sometimes get in the way of her good intentions and her own opinions can end up ruling her actions, but she has a good heart. She loves to be social and is welcoming to most, unless they are too silly to tolerate. While she sometimes changes her behavior to make others feel comfortable, she knows who she is and is always bettering herself.
Emma Woodhouse        75%
Marianne Dashwood    72%
Elizabeth Bennet        63%
Jane Bennet              59%
Elinor Dashwood        56%
Charlotte Lucas         56%
Lady Catherine         44%

http://www.quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=6806N

I was hoping for Elizabeth Bennet of Pride and prejudice. Emma is nice but I am no match maker though.

Anna
  •  

NicholeW.

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!

You scored as a Jane Bennet

As someone who would rather see the good in people, Jane is a true pacifist and caregiver. At times, her shy temperament and naive outlook of people can land her in a compliant position, but those who know her love her for her positive spirit and cheerful view of what surrounds her.

Jane Bennet   
81%

Elizabeth Bennet   
78%

Emma Woodhouse   
69%

Marianne Dashwood   
63%

Elinor Dashwood   
50%

Charlotte Lucas   
50%

Lady Catherine   
19%
  •  

MillieB

You Scored as Elizabeth Bennet
As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet 
78%
Marianne Dashwood 
75%
Charlotte Lucas 
72%
Elinor Dashwood 
69%
Emma Woodhouse 
63%
Jane Bennet 
63%
Lady Catherine 
31%

Hmm, quite cool, I'll take that! They even got my name right. (Elizabeth, not Bennet)
  •  

K8

As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet 
59%
Jane Bennet 
56%
Emma Woodhouse 
53%
Elinor Dashwood 
44%
Marianne Dashwood 
25%
Charlotte Lucas 
16%
Lady Catherine 
9%

But as you can see, I'm not much of any of them.  Guess I'm just not an Austen character. :-\

- Kate :)
Life is a pilgrimage.
  •  

Rayalisse

You Scored as Jane Bennet
As someone who would rather see the good in people, Jane is a true pacifist and caregiver. At times, her shy temperament and naive outlook of people can land her in a compliant position, but those who know her love her for her positive spirit and cheerful view of what surrounds her.

Jane Bennet   
75%
Elizabeth Bennet   
66%
Elinor Dashwood   
59%
Emma Woodhouse   
56%
Marianne Dashwood   
44%
Charlotte Lucas   
38%
Lady Catherine   
31%

Awww!  I Wanted to be Elizabeth!(like everyone else I suppose..)  I guess I'm too "goody two shoes" and cheerful/peppy.
Cheers! 
~Rayalisse~ (aka Andi)

"All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
"Bend and snap."-Elle Woods
"Who cares if you disagree? You are not me...So you dare tell me who to be? Who died, and made you king of anything?"-Sara Bareilles
  •  

muiredachau

Elizabeth Bennet 
72%
Elinor Dashwood 
69%
Jane Bennet 
59%
Charlotte Lucas 
56%
Marianne Dashwood 
56%
Emma Woodhouse 
44%
Lady Catherine 
34%
  •  

Janet_Girl

I also scored as Jane Bennet

And it is really close to the true.
  •  

AmySmiles

You Scored as Jane Bennet

Jane Bennet                    66%
Elizabeth Bennet             59%
Elinor Dashwood             59%
Charlotte Lucas               53%
Emma Woodhouse          50%
Marianne Dashwood       50%
Lady Catherine               13%
  •  

Sarah_aus

You Scored as Elinor Dashwood
As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

Elinor Dashwood 
84%
Elizabeth Bennet 
81%
Marianne Dashwood 
75%
Jane Bennet 
69%
Emma Woodhouse 
59%
Charlotte Lucas 
41%
Lady Catherine 
22%
"There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart." - Melanie Griffith
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." - Unknown
  •  

twistedpixie

You Scored as Elinor Dashwood

As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

Elinor Dashwood    
   91%
Elizabeth Bennet    
   81%
Charlotte Lucas    
   56%
Jane Bennet    
   56%
Marianne Dashwood    
   47%
Lady Catherine    
   47%