Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Site performance

Started by Nicky, August 19, 2010, 02:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky

Has anyone been having site performance issues? It seems really slow to me lately, and sometimes I want to do a site search and I get back a message saying the server is too busy right now, try later. ???

•  

Sarah B

Yes I have received the same error message, but not in the last 24 hours or so.

Kind regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

Flan

no errors here, yet, but firefox lags when doing JavaScript things (unread posts since last visit lags the most)

probably need to make a new profile :|

edit: occasionally there is a delay from request to getting a page served, probably a connection to the server thing
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Cindy

When on site no problems. But Google can't always find it (I use a bookmark BTW). Site does not exist or some such message. Site may be down try later.

Maybe it doesn't exist. If Google says I don't exist, do I?

Oh dear.
Maybe Google is god?

Dear Google please change my primary and secondary sex organs to match my gender.

Now it didn't work as a Catholic but........

Cindy
  •  

Nathan.

It's been working fine for me, its not slow or anything.
  •  

Steph

I'm accessing the site from my iPad and there have been no performance issues for me yet.

Steph
Enjoy life and be happy.  You won't be back.

WARNING: This body contains nudity, sexuality, and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised. And I tend to rub folks the wrong way cause I say it as I see it...

http://www.facebook.com/switzerstephanie
  •  

LivingInGrey

I haven't seen any issues with searching.

For the most part the site runs fine for me under both firefox on win 7 pro and on Opera Mobile under winmo 6.1
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

Zack

No issues for me on laptop or computer but it's incredibly slow and lags when using my iPhone in comparison to the old board.
"Politics is the art of controlling your environment."

•