Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Partial Transition

Started by Kinkly, May 25, 2010, 04:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevan

Physically...sure. But how do you identify? How does everyone see you? Male. What was your motivation for transition? To become male.

While from the outside someone could look at you and I Nero and see the same....but the intention and the motivation and the desired outcome isn't quite the same.

I'd say that's what makes our quirkly little "family" quite unique and nice :)
I'm also the spouse to the fabulous Mrs. Cynthialee.

•  

Nero

Quote from: phx_rising on December 07, 2010, 10:34:27 PM
Physically...sure. But how do you identify? How does everyone see you? Male. What was your motivation for transition? To become male.

While from the outside someone could look at you and I Nero and see the same....but the intention and the motivation and the desired outcome isn't quite the same.

I'd say that's what makes our quirkly little "family" quite unique and nice :)

True.  :)
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

rite_of_inversion

If they had a good (i.e. had nerve endings) phalloplasty I'm sure a lot more transguys would have that...I hope they get that figured out, reallly I do.

Lately I've gotten a bit of beard envy...not sure what on earth to do with that-I wasn't planning on doing hormones anytime soon, if at all.
And I have other things on my plate besides gender stuff.
  •  

shelly

Currently taking so say boob growing herbs and use a noogleberry breast pump to try to enhance the breast area, personally feel i am wasting my time and only a boob job is gonna give me what i want, which both me and my wife dont want, especially as far as i am aware i will have to go through the whole process of pretending i am TS again even to go to the far east somewhere to have this done. Just makes me mad that people like me have to lie about what they are to get what they want. Im a bit female and a bit male, just want the body to match, why cant people understand?
  •  

Lilydev

I identify as gender queer and am on HRT, this was approved by both my therapist and GP doctor.

I don't have any plans to fully transition to a female but plane to try and be both. I say try because Im not sure how things are going to turn out and what changes will happen. Not to mention how this will change the dynamic between my wife and I.

I will say since being on estrogen I feel better than I have before and am approaching my GD one day at a time.
  •  

jmaxley

Quote from: phx_rising on December 07, 2010, 09:31:02 PM
I'm partially transitioning. My therapist knows but...my GP (who perscribes my T) doesn't.
I'm female born, and started T almost a year ago now..yet still pass female. (quite well...might add) I've got fully male range T and E yet my body has only very little body hair, very light beard coming in (hooray!!!) and hasn't shifted my fat any (yet).
I wear skirts even when my beard is showing (though again...only a year on T so it's light and kinda thin..)
Even when I'm binding I'm seen as female which can be frustrating. My voice has dropped WELL into baratone/bass range yet I'm still assumed female on the phone and in person. My cadance is very female...so that's my "androgyn" balance to my voice :)

Thanks for posting this.  I've been trying to decide on taking T and have started wondering if I might be FTA...although I would prefer to be seen as a man most of the time, there's times when I'd still like to pass as a woman.  Considering my genetics, though, I'm not sure how possible that will be after I've been on T awhile...at least, not without a full body wax.  :laugh:  I'll probably end up with a pretty deep voice too.
  •