Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

appointment 2morrow

Started by Hazard "AJ", September 09, 2010, 07:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazard "AJ"

Ok guys 2morrows the day I go to charing cross scared and exsited :p just wanned to talk alittle. I just wanned to now what people thought before going I'm scared cuz people keep telling me I will regrete it. Ect ect and closer on to the date I keep thinking maybe they r right I'm not sure if that's normale I love being male but I'm also scared. I haven't cryed about my body in a while. I'm not sure cuz that cuz I rareley look at it I think the last time I cryed about my body was 5 mths ago. I rareley shower I had one today and didn't cry. Not cuz I didn't want to I did I just couldn't... The wst thing I do in the morning when I get dressed it I put on my binder and that tje last thing I take of. I want to look as male as I can. But I haven't had a cry in a long time I tend to cry more when I can't get my binder right. Anyways I wanted to ask. When I was about 5 I got abused. (I have no memory I just have images from what people have told me) I never think about it its never on my mind and when I do it don't bother me as I don't rember it. It don't. Effect me emotionley I only now from what my mums told me. Anyways should I tell the doc? Thanks guys wish me luck
  •  

JennaLee

I can offer my thoughts...    even though I'm mtf I think there are lots of parallels.

I don't think being transgendered influenced the abuse.  I also don't think you can make someone transgendered or choose to be transgendered.  I don't see how telling the doc would derail your plans.   It might be interesting to see what they have to say about it?

I think it's common to doubt.  I know I certainly do.
trust is a useful tool for dishonorable people
  •