Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Post op nearly 2 weeks -- missing girls in Montreal

Started by lpfix2009, September 18, 2010, 08:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpfix2009

So, im currently nearly 2 weeks post op and i still have the catheter in til monday.

I AM able to manouver around but i still walk like a penguin.

I did a little wee bit of shopping and said I had enough...

I totally miss all the girls in Montreal!!! Kristyn, (Lxxxxx), (Sxxxx), triciaVBC, (Gxxxx), (Nxxxxxx) MISSSS you all xoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoox its beEN great getting to meet you all.
  •  

Kristyn

It was nice meeting you too, Sarah.  Will stay in touch--I have your email.  Thanks for all your help while you were here  :)
  •  

lpfix2009

Quote from: Kristyn on September 18, 2010, 09:59:36 AM
It was nice meeting you too, Sarah.  Will stay in touch--I have your email.  Thanks for all your help while you were here  :)

Your welcome.
  •  

triciaVBC

Miss you too Sara. And yes thanks again for all your help.  Hope you are doing great!
  •  

lpfix2009

Quote from: triciaVBC on September 19, 2010, 07:59:31 AM
Miss you too Sara. And yes thanks again for all your help.  Hope you are doing great!

i feeeeeeel good today justmini pain nothing too serious i actually stopped waddling this morning and all swelling is gone at least i can see
  •  

Suigeniris

Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •  

Jessica.C

Quote from: SaraR on September 19, 2010, 08:39:33 AM
i feeeeeeel good today justmini pain nothing too serious i actually stopped waddling this morning and all swelling is gone at least i can see

Good to hear!! Im wishing you the best as you get better and better. :icon_bunch:

•  

pretty pauline

Welcome to complete Womanhood Sara, heal well and best wishes.
p
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •  

Cruelladeville

Gawd....I hate the catheter part....so can relate and feel for you with that SaraR....

My first op I had one if for 8 days...then finally got it out, but it caused me to bleed in the outer labia area...

Then it just about stopped 10 days later!.....

But as I was back in for another op last Tues meant another one went in for 2 days.... which kicked-off the whole bleedin deal again... (bugger)

And now at last it's sorta stopped again as of last nite, but I'm swelled down there as the lipo fluid gets forced downward thanks to the uber-tight corset you have to wear 24/7...

But me and the kitten ventured out yesterday and I managed a hour-an-half's stroll..... but I've got two drains in me till Mon too...unless they stop high cc'ing out....

So hardly back to normal, but a flowly black rear tie dress hides all.... as I waddle along...lol

Keep the faith miss, have you any one at home Sara that can come visit yah and give you a hug?

Being toooo solo when we're feelin vulnerable not good for any soul....no matter how tough we think we be....

So sending best healing thoughts...

•  

Suigeniris

Dreams are illustrations...from the book your
soul is writing about yourself....

[color=yello
  •