Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

happy to find this place

Started by fries, September 18, 2010, 04:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fries

Hey everyone,

I guess my story is kinda typical. Ever since I can remember I've wanted to be boy. Hell, I remember when I around 5 years old telling my mom "I wish I was a boy" but I just accepted that that was something that would never happen. In elementary school I was a tomboy and in high school I came out as a lesbian to close friends, but even then I didn't feel that was accurate. It wasn't until I was watching a show that featured people who had transitioned that I realized that's what I wanted.

Currently I'm working my butt off so I can go to college and university, leaving me very little spare cash. So for now, I've kept my transition plans mostly to myself which makes me feel a bit secluded. Not to mention I've go to put up with living as a female for who knows how long and it's starting to wear me down.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I'm really glad I stumbled across this site, sounds cliche but it makes me feel a little less alone heh.  ;D
  •  

justmeinoz

Welcome lad, hope you find things of use, and friends here.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

cynthialee

You found an oasis of aceptance in a desert of hate.
Welcome aboard. This place is full of FTM peers for you to exchange notes with and plenty of MTF types who will be more than willing to jump in and offer unsolicited advice.
We are basicaly one big family around here.

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Janet_Girl

Hi Fries, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 3500 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another brother. :icon_hug:

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

Hugs and Love,
Janet
  •  

ggina

sounds cliche but it makes me feel a little less alone heh

cliche of course, but hey, most of us came here for that very same reason, including myself :) so welcome, fries, and enjoy!

g
  •  

fries

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.  :)
  •  

aranikace

Welcome Fries! your story is about the same as mine, sans the lesbian part. I've only been here a couple of days, but it's a real cool place w/ plenty of support. Hit me up sometime if you want. 

--Tyler
  •