News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Greetings and Salutations! [someone else says hi]

Started by spivak, December 10, 2006, 01:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spivak

Edited away.

Synopsis? It said something about a genderqueer person who didn't like being a girl or a guy, and was kind of sketchy about being an androgyne.
  •  

Julie Marie

Welcome Spivak!  I think you'll find what you need here at Susan's.  Take some time to familarize yourself with the rules.  They are what helps keep this such a great site.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Julie
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

HelenW

Welcome to Susan's, Spivak!

Coming here has helped me answer alot of questions for myself and I hope it helps you too.  This is a wonderful site, not just the forums but the links and WIKI sections too.  And the rules are easy to follow and keep the site safe and supportive.

I'm pleased that you decided to join us and I'll look forward to reading more from you.

again,  Welcome!!  :)
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Hi Spivak!
Welcome to Susan's.
I'm glad you found the site.
If your look for friends and or information about gender issues this is the place.
I am a bi-gender but not a mix although my body is any i'm usually able to pass as either sex deepending on how i'm made up.
Please read the site rules at:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,2.0.html if you haven't already.
Then check out the Wiki, with ton of info on the gender topics. Oh and check out our chat and links section too. Have a great read.
Aagin welcome to Susan's.
Jillieann/Jr
  •  

Nero

Welcome Spivak and nice meeting you.<shakes hand>
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

tinkerbell

Hi Spivak and welcome to Susan's!

Thank you for your introduction.  Yes, there are more people like you, isn't that something? ;) :D  We're in fact a wonderful group whose main goals are to share and provide support.  Please feel free to explore all of Susan's forums, get familar with the site rules at the link which Jillieann has provided and visit our wiki where you will find wonderful articles on tg-related issues.

Welcome home Spivak; I look forward to reading more about ya!

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Jessie_Heart

Quote from: spivak on December 10, 2006, 01:55:07 PM
The conclusion? All I can say.. if all the world were split into two lines at recess, split by gender, and nobody would judge you for standing in either one, I don't know where I'd stand. If there were three, one for the guys, one for the girls, and one for the rest, I know exactly where I'd be.

Hello and Welcome Spivak

My suggestion about the recess sitution is look around and decied where the toys you want to play with first are then stand on that side and when you get bored there while noone is looking sneak to the other side. why limit yourself when you can have it all!

Quote from: spivak on December 10, 2006, 01:55:07 PM
There are a lot of questions I can't answer about myself, like "What's your sexual orientation? Are you more masculine or feminine? If you had the choice to wake up tomorrow and be one or the other, which would you be? This blurb isn't remotely complete, it's just a statement of uncertainty.

As far as not being able to answer these questions as long as you are you that is all that matters.

It is very nice to meet you and I am glad you found your way here!
  •  

Melissa

Welcome to Susans spivak.  I think you'll find a lot of resources here that will be helpful.  This site actually has the largest population of people who identify as androgynes that I have seen at any site, so I think you'll be in good company.

Melissa
  •  

Dennis

Quote from: Melissa on December 12, 2006, 11:42:35 AM
Welcome to Susans spivak.  I think you'll find a lot of resources here that will be helpful.  This site actually has the largest population of people who identify as androgens that I have seen at any site, so I think you'll be in good company.

Melissa

I think you mean androgynes, Melissa. Androgens are male hormones :)

Dennis
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Dennis on December 12, 2006, 12:40:36 PM
I think you mean androgynes, Melissa. Androgens are male hormones :)
lol.  Yeah.  I get confused with those 2 words sometimes. ???

Melissa
  •