Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

hello everyone .....

Started by mistress michelle, December 12, 2006, 01:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistress michelle

Hello there , I,m a new and very nervous convincing  cd from England  , looking to make friends , have fun and chats with understanding folks like myself . I,ve been dresssing for over 10 yrs and recently came out to my loving wife , and I,m sure I,m not alone in saying things havent been easy . Perhaps along the way things will become a little easier , but till then just a quick hello and thanks for having this Debbie harry lookalioke on board .....xxx

Michelle .
  •  

Suzy

Hi Michelle!

Great to have you aboard!  Many of us suffer with what to do about our spouses.  There's no easy answer, but plenty of people here will be glad to lend an ear.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Kristi
  •  

tinkerbell

Hi Michelle and welcome to Susan's!

I'm sure you'll find many new friends here in no time.  Please feel free to explore all of Susan's forums, get familiar with the site rules, and visit our wiki which contains plenty of valuable information and wonderful articles on tg-related issues. 

Enjoy your stay Michelle and welcome!

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Hello Michelle,
It's good to meet you.
I'm a bi from USA.
Many of us here have had or are having struggles with spouses because of our transgenderism. Time often helps so hang in there girl.
Welcome to Susan's and as Tinkerbell has already said do check out the rules and our great Wiki resource.
Hope to see more of your postings.
:) :)
Jillieann/JR

•  

LostInTime

A Debbie Harry look a like?!?!?  Way cool.  Are we talking Blondie days or more like CBGB Reunion Tour (which she still looked great and could still belt out the songs)?

Welcome to Susan's.  
  •