Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A little input please!!

Started by iris1469, September 25, 2010, 03:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iris1469

It has been brought to my attention, that I post too much here and that this forum is for other things. Well? I would like opinions please
  •  

rejennyrated

I don't think anyone has actually said that. At least I sincerely hope not, because such a suggestion would be totally contrary to the spirit of the site terms of service and would render the poster liable to a warning.

Within reason anyone is welcome to post as much as they like. The only thing we do tend to discourage is people duplicating threads when there is already one dealing with the same topic or putting posts in an inappropriate section of the forum

The only thing you need to be aware of is that the forum has a whole variety of different sections in it arranged by topic. Thus, as I said to you myself, in another thread, if you are asking a technical question about the site then posting in say the "Site and forum suggestions" section here https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,135.0.html will be more appropriate than here in the Transsexual talk section.

Likewise for example a legal question goes in the Legal section HRT in the HRT section etc etc.

Don't worry about it Iris. You'll get the hang of things soon enough. In the meantime try not to worry about it.
  •  

V M

I think possibly the poster didn't mean it quite that way but was suggesting that you might enjoy starting a blog

Who knows... Maybe a blog would be a fun way to participate

Anyway, I wouldn't get all too worked up about it  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Janet_Girl

I don't know why anyone would say such a thing.  The forum is to find and foster support.  Keep posting, and look to see if another child board might be better suited to your particular thread.
  •  

Gwenhyvar

Quote from: superkitty036 on September 25, 2010, 03:32:20 PM
It has been brought to my attention, that I post too much here and that this forum is for other things. Well? I would like opinions please

You do post a lot ;), but I fail to see the problem with that.  I feel bad for posting so little!
-Gwen
  •  

Dana Lane

I just gave you your first reputation point for 'posting a lot'. :)
============
Former TS Separatist who feels deep regret
http://www.transadvocate.com/category/dana-taylor
  •  

iris1469

Quote from: Dana Lane on September 27, 2010, 12:13:03 PM
I just gave you your first reputation point for 'posting a lot'. :)
I really do thank you for the reputation point.....seriously!!! :angel:
  •  

lilacwoman

Quote from: superkitty036 on September 25, 2010, 03:32:20 PM
there are so many different topics in Susan's so whateveer you want to say just look up all the different sections to find a topic you want to add to...then at the top of this page is says  'Show new replies to your posts' - so no matter how obscure a topic you want to post about al you have to do to see if anyone has added a post is click on the link to get a screenshot of all the reply posts.
  •  

erocse

I like your posts !!  :)    The more the marrier. :)

" It takes allot of different spices to make a good curry. And no two curries are alike."

Erocse
  •  

iris1469

Quote from: erocse on September 27, 2010, 01:06:39 PM
      I like your posts !!  :)    The more the marrier. :)

" It takes allot of different spices to make a good curry. And no two curries are alike."

Erocse

Thank you!!!! :-*
  •  

tracya1980

In my opinion you don't.  Please keep posting.
  •