Started by Susan, May 24, 2005, 07:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

I ordered another one just ago.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

I am addicted to AliExpress.com. I have ordered my favorite fashion item for winter: Suspender fishnet. I already have 4, but I need more. As I remember I paid more than US$ 15 for each piece several years ago. Now I can order 4 at the same price.

I will let you know the quality once they are delivered.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

melissa_h

My preferences are changing. 

Being hidden, before starting HRT, I loved tights, tight skirts, body con. Basically anything that was ultra feminine, taboo to men.

As I've started HRT, I'm feeling more feminine however I dress, and am moving towards more practical attire. I enjoy a tight skirt, but realize I don't fill it out quite right.  I found a wrap skirt that basically gives it a skort effect that works much better.

With my legs shaven, I care much less for wearing tights/nylons.

Will be a fun journey of discovery.

I've had good luck sourcing a variety of clothes from a subscription to GwynnieBee.  Cancelling this month due to funds, but it's been a great experience and may be back soon based on how my weight and body shifts in the coming months and years.
  •  

barbie

Some stuffs I have ordered from AliExpress.com:

Yes. I like suspender fishnet, as it helps cure the unidentified skin disease on my buttocks.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

ariannanicole

I'm a Southern girl so I tend to lean more towards wearing skirts, dresses and jean shorts, the rest of the time I like to wear skinny jeans and leggings. I also like to wear boots with most of my outfits.
  •  

Alex Forbes

I lean toward a sophisticated look, I suppose, one defined by sleek lines and classic cuts. I have a soft spot for the sorts of things one my wear in an office or city setting, and for evening wear that emphasize my legs. A few years ago I discovered the joy of casual outfits, from jeans and shorts to layered tops and all sorts of fun jewelry combinations :)
  •  

Lily.Arwen

I am not entirely sure.

I like long coats and tall boots, and long loose tops. I like the cuts of female suits. Sometimes I like skirts, sometimes trousers. Other times I want to wear a dress.

My ideal is to be "sophisticated" without showing off.

On the other hand part of me wants to wear leather high heeled boots and a sleeveless top and have lots of tattoos to show off, so it is a mix.
:icon_love: :icon_love: I like boots  ;)
  •  

Jin

Is mish-mash a style?
Some days it is jeans/Tshirt, or shorts and a tank/cami, or Dockers and button-up shirts. Most of my girl clothes are for warm weather with bright colors and lacy or sheer fabrics. All my dresses are above the knee and suitable for twirling. My closet is about 50% boy clothes leaning towards casual or outdoor adventures.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

AngieT

I'm weird.  On the 26th I'll be celebrating 13 years since going full time.  Even after that time, I've worn exactly 3 dresses, none of which were my choice.   I have a bridesmaid dress from 2004, a black dress for a funeral, and a cute sundress from a trip to Hawaii.

Generally speaking, I'm in scrubs at work, and in shorts or jeans with a comfy tee during the evening/weekend. 

In my opinion, especially in the early transition days, jeans were my best friend for "passing."  Many people assume that all M2F trans people are just extreme cross dressers, so they're much more critical of someone in thick makeup, a frilly dress and hooker heels shopping at Safeway than a plain jane in a pair of jeans and a tee who looks like she's tired after a long day at work. 

I studied women my age who share the same interests and participate in the same activities, watched what they wore, and did the same to "fit into the norm."  MANY women never wear dresses, and putting one on may be what outs you more than anything.  (Admittedly, my wife was also instrumental in helping me to dress appropriately)

•  

Lily.Arwen

Quote from: AngieT on October 17, 2016, 08:12:50 PM
I'm weird.  On the 26th I'll be celebrating 13 years since going full time.  Even after that time, I've worn exactly 3 dresses, none of which were my choice.   I have a bridesmaid dress from 2004, a black dress for a funeral, and a cute sundress from a trip to Hawaii.

Generally speaking, I'm in scrubs at work, and in shorts or jeans with a comfy tee during the evening/weekend. 

In my opinion, especially in the early transition days, jeans were my best friend for "passing."  Many people assume that all M2F trans people are just extreme cross dressers, so they're much more critical of someone in thick makeup, a frilly dress and hooker heels shopping at Safeway than a plain jane in a pair of jeans and a tee who looks like she's tired after a long day at work. 

I studied women my age who share the same interests and participate in the same activities, watched what they wore, and did the same to "fit into the norm."  MANY women never wear dresses, and putting one on may be what outs you more than anything.  (Admittedly, my wife was also instrumental in helping me to dress appropriately)

I don't think it is weird. You can gravitate towards whatever you like. My wardrobe is still a touch limited right now so...
:icon_love: :icon_love: I like boots  ;)
  •  

CindyLouCovington

i personally loved the shirt dresses so popular in the 50's wish they were easier to get these days. the knee length skirts were suitable for any age and those gorgeous full skirts wonderful suitable for any figure and proper for anything if made of modern permanent press materials they would be so practical and econmic to wear frequently. sure wish they would come back

•  

Violet s

My wardrobe changes a lot. Mostly tight jeans and lacy tops. My favorite shirt is a cheesecloth that I wear over a tank top that compliments what ever jeans I am wearing.
  •  

TicTac

I am into more...different clothing styles. It's basically stuff like this.

•  

PollyQMcLovely

Quote from: TicTac on April 04, 2018, 03:01:36 AM
I am into more...different clothing styles. It's basically stuff like this.

Oh man that top one is hot. Where can I find that?
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: PollyQMcLovely on April 04, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

Oh man that top one is hot. Where can I find that?

You can find it on Dolls Kill. The jacket is called the Mara So Zipped Jacket. Its pretty awesome right? I am planning on buying it myself.
  •