Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamiePhsx42

Granted but now you've become an office drone.

I wish that pigs could fly.
placeholder signature
  •  

ChiGirl

Granted, but now they ALL do.  All the time. And they're everywhere. Pig poop falling from the sky at any given moment. 

I wish my dog would stop barking at 4am.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

•  

traci_k

Granted: Your dog now sleeps all night being too tired from barking at folks from Westboro Baptist Church protesting outside your home all day.

I wish I lived in Hawaii.
Traci Melissa Knight
  •  

Matthew

Granted: You've immediately moved to Hawaii, but seeing as it was with no notice, none of your belongings are with you. Good luck  ;)

I wish for an endless supply of sushi
  •  

traci_k

Granted: but they're all made from an endless supply of blowfish and therefore deadly poisonous.

I wish I had some clothes to wear in Hawaii
Traci Melissa Knight
  •  

rachel89

Granted, but its from the luggage of someone who was visiting Alaska.

I want laser hair removal.

•  

ChiGirl

Granted, but they use the laser Dr.  No used to try and kill James Bond.

I wish I could turn invisible.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

•  

Kova V

Granted but while you're invisible to others in the outside world, everyone is invisible to you.

I wish I could meet new friends!! :D
  •  

Jera

Granted, but you believe when they tell you not to be alarmed that nobody else can see or hear them.

I wish that renting an apartment wasn't so expensive.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted. The next apartment you rented, the landlord paid you. Just as well, because the tissue paper walls would always get wet when it rained.

I wish traveling to the States wasn't sooooooo long (26 hours)

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Matthew

Granted: it's no longer 26 hours, but now it's 52 hours

I wish that I wasn't sat in a history exam right now  ::)
  •  

Devlyn

Granted. The chairs are gone and now you're standing in a history exam.

I wish it were lunchtime.
  •  

Rejennyrated

Granted it is now lunchtime but an army of cats has invaded your canteen and stolen all the food.

I wish I could lose about 15 kilos of weight and be 30 years younger.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Rejennyrated on October 21, 2015, 11:01:01 AM
Granted it is now lunchtime but an army of cats has invaded your canteen and stolen all the food.

I wish I could lose about 15 kilos of weight and be 30 years younger.

Granted. You would lose 15 KG and be 30 years younger. But you would be so small, no clothes in the world would fit you. ;)

I wish I could get all my guy parts that I was supposed to have - Become a cis-guy
  •  

KyleEdric

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on October 21, 2015, 11:10:56 AM
I wish I could get all my guy parts that I was supposed to have - Become a cis-guy

Granted! Your pecs are now on your back, penis on your ankle and, naturally, balls under your armpit; just like a cis guy!

I wish I could write a best selling novel.
"I know your soul is not tainted, even though you've been told so."~Ghost 'Cirice'

•  

soaringPhoenix

Wish granted! But your novel is about a topic that you are against, and a lot of bad people read it. It gets banned in your country.

I wish my mum could lose some weight so she can live with me longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are what you love, not who loves you.
  •  

rachel89

Granted, but unfortunately, someones escaped pet tiger has now gained weight...
I wish I had a job.

•  

KyleEdric

Granted. The pay is superb, but it's as Donald Trump's personal butt kisser.

I wish my cough would go away, already.
"I know your soul is not tainted, even though you've been told so."~Ghost 'Cirice'

•  

V M

Granted, your cough goes away but so does your voice never to return and all you can do is grunt and point and you go mad and are institutionalized

I wish I felt like my life still had purpose and reason
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Big hug! Granted. Your life has more purpose and reason than most of us could wish for. I mean that.

I wish I had a subscription to the Ice Cream of The Month club.
  •