Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~RoadToTrista~

Quote from: Jayr on October 19, 2011, 10:18:05 PM
Granted. But someone breaks in your room, and does horrible things to you [figure that one out yourself :P].

Tickle torture! >:-)

Granted but on your return trip you accidently bring back an extinct species of bacteria that wipes out all humanity.

I wish I could telepathically look through the eyes of someone else, so I could find my damn cat! >.>
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Granted.
No, no one wants to touch you.
No one would think about using you.
A neglected toilet with no purpose in life.

Even >-bleeped-<faced prostitutes rather gulp down their own puke than purge themselves into you.

I wish I had an unlimited amount of food.
  •  

Jayr

Granted. But you're a tree in a dog park. You get pissed on all day. And your branches are broken off and used for fetch.

I wish I was done with this studying.

Ps. She has unlimited amounts of food, therefore the raccoons can't eat all of it. :P

•  

Lily

Granted, and by "other people's" they mean everyone except yours.

I wish the moon was a giant jelly donut.
  •  

Jasper

Granted. But an asteroid hits it and you drown in the gooey jelly.

I wish my car was an autobot.
~Jasper~
  •  

Dante

Granted. It randomly transforms at the worst possible moments, smashing tunnels, buildings, other cars, and the occasional fire hydrant.

I wish I had a car.

•  

Granted.
You're now the owner of the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile :3

I wish mosquitos could be moved to another planet.
  •  

Dante

Granted. All the mosquitoes are rounded up and sent to another planet. However, we don't want them to die out, so we decide to send a team of humans along to act as a food source for them. You are the first one picked. Have fun in space!

I wish I could bring books to life.

•  

V M

Granted... But you read murder mysteries and the main suspect kills you and the case is never solved

I wish I had an Oscar Mayer Weinermobile  :D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lee

Granted, but the company accidentally gives you the Anthony Weinermobile.  You quickly realize it's not nearly as smooth a ride.

I wish my cat would move off my bed so I could put the sheets on without feeling bad about waking her.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Granted. She poofs on top of your roof.

I wish I had to never go to sleep.
  •  

Fighter

Granted. You now can never sleep, but you still NEED sleep. In other words, you still get tired and drowsy and cranky, but you can never actually sleep.

I wish my co-worker would sell me his ps3 for under $50.
  •  

JenJen2011

Granted. But while you fall to the floor to do a split, you break your legs off.

I wish I was a millionaire.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Granted.  Due to faulty design your house burns down and your entire family dies in the fire; you collect a million dollar settlement but your attorney's outrageous fees eat up most of the profit.

~I wish I had an incorruptible wish that cannot be corrupted by any previous*, concurrent, or subsequent wishes in this universe or in any other.

*Just to rule out time travel (and multiverses). :P >:-)
"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

Granted.
You get banned from susans.
THIS THREAD SHALL LIVE!

I wish I had more food to eat.
xD im so fat.
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Quote from: JoeyD on October 21, 2011, 07:30:09 PM
Granted.
You get banned from susans.

~Totally worth it. ;D

Quote from: JoeyD on October 21, 2011, 07:30:09 PMI wish I had more food to eat.
xD im so fat.

Granted. You are stranded on an island with plenty of coconuts...and only !@#$%& coconuts! Also, there are non-human primates on said island that perceive you as an attractive simian female.... and it is mating season. :P

I wish I could turn into a cat at will! =^.^=
"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

Lily

Granted, you can now turn into a saber tooth tiger but every time you do, thousands of scientists converge on your location to try to capture you for study.

I wish swiss cheese had fewer holes.
  •  

Fighter

Granted. All swiss cheese now has just one giant hole in it.

I wish my acne would stop...
  •  

Dante

Granted, your acne is purged. However, you begin to develop unsightly warts. And somehow, you seem to have been transported to Salem during the witch trials...

I wish I could remember how to sing this Welsh song!

•  

Fighter

Granted. You learn how to sing that one Welsh song you were thinking of, but you've learned it so well that you forgot how to say any words besides the ones in the song.

I wish I was a knight! Huzzah!
  •