Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Smartlipo

Started by lilacwoman, October 24, 2010, 05:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilacwoman

Does this Smartlipo sounds like a good idea and better than regular Liposuction?
But if it takes 12 week to see reuslts then a 12 week diet would be a better idea as it would take fat from all the body and not leave the scars from the keyholes.

http://www.skinmedical.co.uk/male_breast_reduction_71.html
  •  

Flan

there have been advertisements for laser assisted lipo here also. I'm guessing the big difference is it's done under local anesthesia, maybe with sedation.

the 12 weeks bit is probably the time it takes for the loose skin to contract/tighten.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

lilacwoman

advert gives impression it will not be cheap so a 12 week diet and spend the money on lots of new clothes would be a better bet.
  •  

Epigania

Laser assisted lipo is more effective than regular lipo because the laser liquifies the fat cells so they are easier to remove.  The laser has the added benefit of causing some skin contraction as well so you regain some elasticity.

That's what my cosmetic surgeon says at least.  I have been thinking about this one alot recently.