Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

please help

Started by heartbreakdown, July 09, 2014, 01:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heartbreakdown

Girls, I'm 21 yo and still in the closet as a gay guy, mostly because I'm still in university and living with my christian parents. I feel like I'd really be myself if I were a girl, it's been this way since I can remember, like, when I was a little kid. Been hiding it till now but the girl inside me is screaming to come out. I've been struggling with depression, panic attacks and anxiety and I think it's all related to my hidden gender identity. Anyway, it's been two weeks since I started taking finasteride because of my hair loss (my forehead is quickly getting bigger and it makes me look awful). I'm what gays would call a 'bear', I have lots of body hair, everywhere you can imagine (ugh) and I hate it. Question is, when you start HRT does it make the body hair stop growing? Waxing is too painful and I really can't afford laser treatment in my country (I live in Brazil). I'm so scared that I have to wait too much to finally start being myself that till then I'll lose the hair in my head and I don't wanna be a gross hairy girl who has thick black  hair even in her back :(

p.s. sorry for my bad english, hope you all can understand what I'm saying.

edit: no dosages please
  •  

Umiko

hair doesnt stop growing but it will thin out. you'll need either laser or electrolysis to get rid of facial hair. suggestion is to do hair removal after you start hormones as hair follicles love T so they will grow back
  •  

heartbreakdown

thanks for the answer
  •