Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Test results back.....

Started by angiegurl, May 26, 2015, 06:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angiegurl

I got my test results back and boy was I surprised and happy. My T was at 18 but my E was high 480. My endo did not seem worried about the E. I am to knock my injections of E down by 25% for the next three months and then retest. I do need to add that this is my first blood test while on injections. Before i was on sub-lingual E and my levels were  always low. The T did drop as well this time. Time to dial it in she says, now that we know what my body likes. Needless to say I am female, the blookwork says so.  ;D
Angie

•  

Rachel

Congratulations :)

I switched to injections 9 months ago from pills 15 months and there has been a big difference for me as well.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

katrinaw

Hi Angie, great results... err bet you are slightly over the moon?

Congrats

L Katy  :-*
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

Mariah

Congrats Angie. It's amazing how switching to injections makes a difference. I made the switch to them after 6 weeks of patches. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

angiegurl

Quote from: katrinaw on May 26, 2015, 10:07:31 PM
Hi Angie, great results... err bet you are slightly over the moon?

Congrats

L Katy  :-*

Slightly is a bit of an understatement but yes....
Angie

•  

Tiffanie

I am so happy for you.  The irony is I was going to ask if anyone had switched from oral to injections an if there really was a difference.  Thanks for sharing

KayXo

Big difference when I switched to injections.  ;D
I am not a medical doctor, nor a scientist - opinions expressed by me on the subject of HRT are merely based on my own review of some of the scientific literature over the last decade or so, on anecdotal evidence from women in various discussion forums that I have come across, and my personal experience

On HRT since early 2004
Post-op since late 2005
  •  

angiegurl

Neither of us expected the E to be that high. It was one of those things where "You are currently taking this much orally, your levels are here so with the injection you should need this much...". This is not an exact science and there is nothing like being an experiment.  ;D
Angie

•  

angiegurl

Quick update.  The reduction in E has made the girls more sensitive and my nipples drive me crazy - from hurting to sending shivers down my spine if I brush up against something. I notice them more when i try to sleep as well. I am a tummy sleeper most of the time - i guess that is going to change. :D I picked up some Genie Bra's and have been wearing  most of the time during the day. With or without the thin pad I definitely know I am growing.... Not to gloat but I must be blessed because women in my family are large breasted C-D cup.
Angie

•