Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Bodybuilding Training and Nutrition

Started by Lee11, November 07, 2010, 02:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee11

I am a writer for bodybuilding websites and a personal trainer. I also work alongside a Registered dietician and professional bodybuilder sympathetic to the cause of all transgenders.

Anyone seeking diet, training, supplementation advice please feel free to contact me....
I am a writer for several bodybuilding/ fitness and doctors websites and diet/supplement consultant.
I am also a personal assistant to a, Registered Dietician and Certified Diabetes Educator.

Through my work and experience I want to be able to help the transgender community
  •  

Wolf Man

How helpful of you!

I most definitely am looking for all such advice and would greatly appreciate it with the knowledge that I am FTM. Any advice I ever find is specifically female or male. So please do help me with diet, training and supplementation. Moreso the first two. I can offer up any details about myself you'd like via PM.

Thanks again!

Sebastien
I'll be there someday, I can go the distance
I will find my way, If I can be strong
I know every mile, Will be worth my while

When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong
  •  

Lee11

Feel free to e mail me directly at leighpenman@live.com   I am thinking of setting up some sort of consultation service if there is enough interest.
I am a writer for several bodybuilding/ fitness and doctors websites and diet/supplement consultant.
I am also a personal assistant to a, Registered Dietician and Certified Diabetes Educator.

Through my work and experience I want to be able to help the transgender community
  •