Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Would anyone have a use for this?

Started by Dani Davis, August 07, 2014, 03:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dani Davis

This book was a gift to me from my GGF in the early 90s.  It's a first edition from 1989 (for those who care about such things) and was pivotal to me in the pre-internet days for help in understanding who I was and that I wasn't completely alone.  It's a fantastic book with a great many insights that are as relevant today as they were 25 years ago.

It really was one of the first comprehensive books of its kind and it still resonates today.  Here is the official synopsis: 

"This is a pioneering book of photographs and interviews with crossdressers and their loved ones: wives, children, and other family members. The focus is on presenting crossdressers in daily life, in positive settings and relationships. The photographs are sensitive, sometimes beautiful,
and the text offers insight into the differences between sexual orientation and gender presentation."

I will ship it free of charge to the first person who emails me with an address.  You will have to suffer through my highlighting of various passages however.  This book has been hidden in a box in my shop for 15 years and it was interesting to go through and see what was important enough for me to highlight back then.

There are few limits - just unexplored options.
Mariette Pathy Allen
Author of Transformations
  •  

Dani Davis

Hello ladies.  Just wanted to let you all know the book has been spoken for.
There are few limits - just unexplored options.
Mariette Pathy Allen
Author of Transformations
  •