Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Wet Dream?

Started by K8, November 10, 2010, 07:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K8

Rolling over in the middle of the night I felt wet between my legs.  At first I thought I had peed myself, but it was between my legs rather than in front where the urethra is.  I felt it with my finger and it was too thick for urine and kind of sticky.  I cleaned myself up and got back in bed, still not sure what had happened.  I stuck a finger in my vagina.  It was wetter than normal and had a strong smell – like when I would have a wet dream. 

WTF?  ???

When I had GRS I know they removed the testicles and erectile tissue and rearranged the rest.  I probably still have my prostate, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, and the other inside stuff, but is a wet dream even possible?

If that was indeed what it was, the buildup of unexpressed fluid could help explain why I've been feeling so odd lately. :P

- Kate
Life is a pilgrimage.
  •  

Cruelladeville

Yep..... if you've been aroused even if sleeping....

Then a vaginal reaction is likely..... so sounds totally normal to me....lol

This stuff can be very useful once you get to the relationship stage too.... so a bonus there for you me thinks Kate!

•  

Janet_Girl

The Prostrate and the Cowper gland still produce pre cum.  Which is most likely what you experienced.  Many women have wet dreams.
  •  

K8

Life is a pilgrimage.
  •  

Northern Jane

Quote from: K8 on November 11, 2010, 07:36:29 AMI didn't know that.

Oh yea! T'is true  ::)

I am a long way down the road but if I am in good health and sufficiently motivated  ;) there is no need for "additional help" for intercourse.

But such "natural bodily functions" also contributed my my MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT EVER!

The year after surgery (1974) I was working in a store. My job was in a back room and I usually sat on a leather bar stool while I worked. I usually wore a skirt to work. Two young men worked in the next room.

One Monday morning the two young men got into a quiet conversation about how they pleasured their wives/lovers. It was very quiet and they must have forgotten I was around the corner because the conversation went on for quite some time. I was not aware that I was listening as I worked but my subconscious must have been aware of the content of the conversation because when I got up to get something there was a VERY loud and wet SLURP:o

The top of my stool was soaking wet, as was the back of my skirt. The boys  immediately stopped talking but I hid in my office for hours until the stain dried! We are all far to embarrassed to ever mention the events of that Monday morning!  ;D

Wet dreams were not common for me but were also not unusual.
  •  

rejennyrated

Yep Another self lube girl here. No assistance needed for me either, in fact rather the reverse, I could do with less. :embarrassed: Spare knicks essential if there are going to be any sexy looking people around...
  •  

blondwidowspider

Quote from: Northern Jane on November 12, 2010, 05:30:47 AMThe year after surgery (1974) I was working in a store. My job was in a back room and I usually sat on a leather bar stool while I worked. I usually wore a skirt to work. Two young men worked in the next room.

One Monday morning the two young men got into a quiet conversation about how they pleasured their wives/lovers. It was very quiet and they must have forgotten I was around the corner because the conversation went on for quite some time. I was not aware that I was listening as I worked but my subconscious must have been aware of the content of the conversation because when I got up to get something there was a VERY loud and wet SLURP:o

The top of my stool was soaking wet, as was the back of my skirt. The boys  immediately stopped talking but I hid in my office for hours until the stain dried! We are all far to embarrassed to ever mention the events of that Monday morning!  ;D

Wet dreams were not common for me but were also not unusual.

Oh my god! I probably would have been so embarassed that I would have quit. I've had something similar happen to me, but I was wearing dark colored pants, and it was just a wet spot... and I was sitting at my office all day. Nice big peacoat as I was leaving, and I don't think anyone noticed!  ;D
  •  

peggygee

I would say that I have a wet dream about once a month or so.

I actually have more post operatively than I did pre operatively.

I look forward to them.  ;D
  •  

shortstackftm

:icon_redface: wow, I never knew that happened either - you learn something everyday huh
  •  

LordKAT

Happens to natal female bodied people too.
  •  

alyssa24

Quote from: blondwidowspider on November 12, 2010, 05:34:13 PM

Oh my god! I probably would have been so embarassed that I would have quit. I've had something similar happen to me, but I was wearing dark colored pants, and it was just a wet spot... and I was sitting at my office all day. Nice big peacoat as I was leaving, and I don't think anyone noticed!  ;D

I guess it's more prevalent in the initial stages after SRS when you're getting used to the feeling.  It's natural that men take the first step and express sexual interest but practically speaking it's upto the woman to sort out the real man from those who just want to get laid.
  •