Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

WILL EJACULATION EFFECT THE PROCESS OF HRT

Started by callmema21, December 03, 2010, 02:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmema21

Hello my name is Kiara and i live in Baltimore Maryland, my question for you ladies is, is it still safe to ejaculate wile on HRT in Baltimore all the girls say that you should not ejaculate because it will slow the process or release estrogen  from your system have anyone ever heard this? i know estrogen is in the blood and after time you will lose erections and the ability to ejaculate period but what about before then i just don't want to be wasting my time nor money and i know i like to have sex even though this is something i really want to do thanx
  •  

Aidan_

I wouldn't think so...Though ejaculation might temporarily increase T levels, so if you're not on an anti-androgen the levels will go up for a while...Though it's only for a short time really, it shouldn't affect HRT much at all.
  •  

Sandy

The process of ejaculation does, normally, triggers a release of testosterone as part of the process.

However, the use of anti-androgens inhibits both testosterone and sperm production.  So if you are taking spiro or other anti-androgens as a part of your HRT therapy, then there will be little, if any, testosterone or sperm released during ejaculation.  The process of shutting down the testes happens pretty quickly upon administration of the anti-androgens.  Usually within less than a month and often much sooner.

You will, however, continue to ejaculate seminal fluid which is produced by the prostate as part of the ejaculatory event.  So instead of ejaculating a milky white semen, it will be a clear fluid.

So you can continue to have ejaculations without fear of overcoming the feminizing effects of HRT.  However another side effect of HRT is reduction of libido, erection, and orgasm.

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

cynthialee

I am completely dry when I cum. I have had plenty of sex since I started HRT and things are moving right along as well as can be expected for a 42 year old late in life transitioner. I highly doubt that ejaculating will impact your feminization.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

girl_ashley

It's orgasming I think you are really asking about.  As others have already stated, it's the orgasm that can release hormones, not necessarily the ejaculation itself.

If you want to maintain sexual function throughout your transition, you'd be best advised to exercise your nerves every once in a while and have an orgasm.  If you don't, your pleasure nerves will "forget" and then you have a much much much higher probability of not being able to orgasm after SRS/GRS.
  •  

callmema21

•