Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Started by jonjon, November 26, 2006, 10:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricki

Debbie-ann i like your tree, i have a charlie brown tree did not drag it out his year, well that's my slang for a small cute little tree that does not take up much space or require much effort, hehe...
Julie very nice pic, man grabber you! Love the angel by your shoulder see as i said they are always present around us people just do not see them or are not looking for them!
I mean look at your picture on your right shoulder into the wood grain of the board upper left facing the picture if looking at it it looks like there is a cherub in the picture behind you embedded into the wood grain!
SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angel love!  I brought you this angel i am a messenger after all!
kisses
Ricki
  •  

Dennis

Funny, the only lawyer in town to personally deliver Christmas cards and gifts to other firms was one of the Jewish lawyers in town. I told him I was offended because I was pagan and thought he should have added a bacchanalian festival of drinking and partying on the solstice to be inclusive.

Another lawyer friend sent a generic card with stickers for Kwanzaa, Hanukah, Christmas and other seasonal symbols inside. The card said "Happy non-culturally specific reason for the next two weeks off. Sorry about the bill." and had instructions to paste the appropriate sticker for your beliefs on the card.

I love this season for all the humour opportunities it provides.

Dennis
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Ricki on December 18, 2006, 07:37:59 PM
Julie very nice pic, man grabber you! Love the angel by your shoulder see as i said they are always present around us people just do not see them or are not looking for them!
I mean look at your picture on your right shoulder into the wood grain of the board upper left facing the picture if looking at it it looks like there is a cherub in the picture behind you embedded into the wood grain!
angel love!  I brought you this angel i am a messenger after all!
kisses
Ricki

Actually it is true!  and no, I am not seeing things.... :P....Seriously Julie, there is a  silhouette of an angel embedded into the wood....wow!  Great eye, Ricki! :)

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Brianna

I have that same Sailor Moon cell.

I am happy for your pride in your symbols of Christian hegenomy. :) For myself though, I will wish you an all-inclusive "A festive noodle to you!"

bri, multiculturally
  •  

ChildOfTheLight

Quote from: Tinkerbell on December 18, 2006, 10:06:10 PM
Quote from: Ricki on December 18, 2006, 07:37:59 PM
angel love!  I brought you this angel i am a messenger after all!
kisses
Ricki

Actually it is true!  and no, I am not seeing things.... :P....Seriously Julie, there is a  silhouette of an angel embedded into the wood....wow!  Great eye, Ricki! :)

Looks like a car driving down a curved road to me.

You'll see what you're looking for.
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: ChildOfTheLight on December 19, 2006, 10:29:49 PM

You'll see what you're looking for.

Yes, that is absolutely true!  you've said it! ;)

•  

Ricki

thanks Tink.. I think we do see what we envision sometimes...huh?
Now if i could envision a big suitcase full of Xmas cash sitting on my bed i would be pretty darn happy!  Happy to spend it on some new clothes....
xoxo
Ricki
  •  

Ricki

It is Debbie-ann,
do not worry! :icon_flower:
Ricki!
  •