Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

TG Women Given Letter From DMV Saying She'll Go To Hell

Started by Maddi, December 17, 2010, 12:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tekla

Don't believe what?

That the DMV has a huge pile of employees that really hate their job?
That California has lots of nuts, some of whom believe in imaginary sky gods?
That you're only posting this now because this story has been getting press for months and months?
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

V M

I am glad to read that the DMV employee resigned and the DMV has addressed the matter to ensure that everyone be treated fairly and equitably

I also hope that Ms. Yust receives a sizable settlement  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Maddi

@Tekla

Not sure of your being sarcastic or not but I just seen this, I was surfing the news.app on my phone and this was in top stories. I live no where near.California and hardly get to watch local news (no tv stations). I was just wanting to show this to people in case they felt the need to do.something and to just inform of it happening.
  •  

V M

LOL... Don't let it bother you Jessica... Wondering if Tekla is being sarcastic is like wondering if the Polar caps are frozen  :laugh:

Tekla lives right there in SF and is probably tired of the story
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Maddi

;D Fair enough. I would imagine something plastered on every station gets old. Our news stations do stuff like that, but over hollywood stuff. Man im glad i  don't have tv anymore. I was just shocked that the employee went through th3 personal file to do this. Even bible thumpers here in Oklahoman aren't that bad.
  •  

Arch

Quote from: JessicaG on December 17, 2010, 10:11:41 PMEven bible thumpers here in Oklahoman aren't that bad.

Not that you know of...and there's always a first time. Maybe this CA dude will set a precedent.
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

tekla

Wondering if Tekla is being sarcastic is like wondering if the Polar caps are frozen

Less all the time, global warming and all.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://drake.marin.k12.ca.us/academics/rock/bears_files/polar-ice-caps-melting.jpg&imgrefurl=http://drake.marin.k12.ca.us/academics/rock/Bears.htm&h=287&w=500&sz=80&tbnid=KtkfYOlvDEnRnM:&tbnh=75&tbnw=130&prev=/images%

And, of course, the California answer would be "People in Oklahoma don't need to be told they are going to hell, they walk out the door and know they are there already."
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Arch

The article mentions this excerpt from the letter: "I have learned that the reason for the vast majority of gender change operations is the client's homosexual orientation. The homosexual act is an abomination that leads to hell."

So doesn't that mean that transition is a good thing for most trans people? 'Cause then, most of them won't be committing homosexual acts anymore. Or does it mean that it's okay for gay trans men and women--that is, trans men attracted to men and trans women attracted to women--to transition? Since we're not what HE would consider homosexual? And did he ask Amber about her orientation before he sent her the disgusting letter?

Ah, I should know better than to try to apply reason here. Of course transition isn't okay--not for anyone. So of course he had no reason to ask Amber about her orientation.

•  

Arch

Quote from: tekla on December 17, 2010, 10:48:17 PMAnd, of course, the California answer would be "People in Oklahoma don't need to be told they are going to hell, they walk out the door and know they are there already."

Christ, don't do that while I'm drinking. I just about choked to death.

•  

Maddi

I can say that about Oklahoma because live her, have most my life. It is an.....interesting...place.
  •