Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

stretched ears

Started by wheat thins are delicious, February 22, 2011, 09:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meh

Quote from: Andy8715 on March 09, 2011, 07:34:09 PM
Not a good material for a fresh stretch though.

I recommend taping for stretching.
  •  

Padma

I've got a pair of 2g holes - the original holes were too near the edge of the lobe, so the piercer told me I can't go any bigger, or I risk frostbite in winter (not enough blood flow to the edges).

I wear flared plugs in them - mostly semi-precious stone, like quartz, rose quartz, labradorite, tiger eye, aventurine (my favourite) - but they tend to get sore after a few days, so for a long while now I've worn these really nice dark green faceted glass ones from Maelstrom. I like that the light shines all the way through :).

I don't dislike really big piercings on people, but I don't really like 'em either. And I just can't stand eyebrow piercings - they just look like staple repairs, I've yet to see one that was aesthetic.
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

nickikim

When the stretched lobe thing started to get popular here ,i had a job in the welding and fabrication shop of a large factory. One of the girls who worked there came looking for stainless steel rod for earplugs. The first set i made were just 316 alloy tapered pins , eventually i made her a sett of 12 mm tunnels with O ring grooves ,They looked great on her but she started out with tiny ears .If you can find a stainless steel bolt with a short unthreaded section that looks really sick esspecially wit wingnuts, and those hardware store chain connectors , sweet.The eyebrow  piercing thing ,i ve noticed a few people whove had them for years get scarring that sort of kinks their brow line and looks weird .Some people could get both brows done then hang a curtain and really improve their looks. I gave up on my ears at 8ga because saftey rules at work didn`t allow metal jewlery due to electric  arc flash . The in out in out with the big rings got to uncomfortable . Igot f ing huge ears  ,so why draw attention
  •