Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

(Breast) Growing Pains?

Started by Britney♥Bieber, January 06, 2011, 09:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmySmiles

Quote from: Helena on January 07, 2011, 11:41:15 AM
In 16 days time i'll hit my 5 month mark...mine actually don't hurt as much as they did. Things are tender, but not that tender. It's still weird getting used to sleeping with them tho...lying on my front is quite and odd experience now.

Definitely.  I think I noticed the same thing around that time.  I'm at 9 and a half months and they still feel that way.  The nipples aren't particularly puffy any more - the contour is finally starting to even out a bit.  They're finally looking more like real boobs instead of awkward little mound thingies.  Mine have never been particularly painful either.  It's definitely noticeable if I whack them or something, but it's more like "ow, that hurt" pain instead of jaw-dropping pain.
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

Quote from: Kieri on January 07, 2011, 06:28:14 PM
Definitely.  I think I noticed the same thing around that time.  I'm at 9 and a half months and they still feel that way.  The nipples aren't particularly puffy any more - the contour is finally starting to even out a bit.  They're finally looking more like real boobs instead of awkward little mound thingies.  Mine have never been particularly painful either.  It's definitely noticeable if I whack them or something, but it's more like "ow, that hurt" pain instead of jaw-dropping pain.
Lucky! When I touch one too hard it's like ow that hurt but I've whacked them with doors (car and house...a few times each actually), scratched them, or just plain hit them. My bestie used to hit me in the chest like, we just hit each other like I'll see her and be like OMG and slap her arm or leg lol. She did it last night :'(

Brent123

Seeing as I was born with a stupid chest, I feel like I can post on this. Hope you don't mind ladies.

For me it was a dull yet constant pain. However, when I touched them too hard or something accidentally hit them, the pain was sharp. They were also very tender, especially around the base and the nipple. I also experienced some bruising or dark coloration around the nipple but that only lasted a few days and wasn't anything too serious.

Hope that helps. xD
Every day brings me one step closer to being myself.
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

Quote from: Shai on January 07, 2011, 08:25:27 PM
Seeing as I was born with a stupid chest, I feel like I can post on this. Hope you don't mind ladies.

For me it was a dull yet constant pain. However, when I touched them too hard or something accidentally hit them, the pain was sharp. They were also very tender, especially around the base and the nipple. I also experienced some bruising or dark coloration around the nipple but that only lasted a few days and wasn't anything too serious.

Hope that helps. xD

I don't mind at all! :D Boobs are boobs haha. And I hope I don't get any bruises! :(

Brent123

Quote from: Britney♥Bieber on January 07, 2011, 09:54:49 PM
I don't mind at all! :D Boobs are boobs haha. And I hope I don't get any bruises! :(
I was concerned about them too so I asked my mom. She said it was normal so I didn't worry too much. Plus they went away about after a week and had normal coloration after that. The only thing was that they were very sensitive so I had to watch out for that.
Every day brings me one step closer to being myself.
  •  

Rock_chick

Quote from: VeronikaFTH on January 06, 2011, 09:56:44 PM
And if you have pets, they will find a way to step directly on your boobs. My cats like to walk across me when I'm asleep, and have a knack of stepping directly on at least one of mine... And it's not exactly a pleasant way to wake up. My neighbours probably wonder what the loud gasps and swearing are all about on the other side of the wall, at 3 AM. Lol...

Yes...my cat did this to me this morning...she got thrown out of bed quite quickly
  •  

JohnR

Growing boobs are magnetic.

The Law of Sod says that people/animals/objects will be greatly attracted to your newly growing, highly sensitive and very painful breasts. Often at high speed. And with a lot of force.

Wear a bra with a lot of good support and adopt a defensive posture around small children. They smell fear and boobs.
  •  

LordKAT

I don't get this, I had no pain with growing boobs, only with running braless. What is this? Maybe mine are really fake.  That has to be it since I should never had gotten them anyway.

Britney, you can have em, painless and all.
  •  

Britney♥Bieber

Quote from: Shai on January 08, 2011, 11:53:12 AM
I was concerned about them too so I asked my mom. She said it was normal so I didn't worry too much. Plus they went away about after a week and had normal coloration after that. The only thing was that they were very sensitive so I had to watch out for that.

My sister told my mom she was getting cysts when she started getting boobs lol.

Quote from: Helena on January 08, 2011, 12:02:59 PM
Yes...my cat did this to me this morning...she got thrown out of bed quite quickly

Be careful they don't claw and rip your nipple off! D:

Quote from: LordKAT on January 08, 2011, 01:13:06 PM
I don't get this, I had no pain with growing boobs, only with running braless. What is this? Maybe mine are really fake.  That has to be it since I should never had gotten them anyway.

Britney, you can have em, painless and all.

Thanks! Haha I can't ever run anymore. I have to like hold my arms to my chest if I do =/