Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Health nutrition needed...

Started by MichelleA, September 30, 2007, 03:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichelleA

Well, I keep getting told.. "GET YOUR BUTT WEIGHTING A BIT MORE!"

I'm at a height of 5'4" and I weight 123.2 lbs [So the scale says.. I don't really trust it.  ::)]

Should I try and push my weight to 130 lbs? I don't suffer from anorexia symptoms like my mom is accusing me of, but just for health sakes.. should I try and get to that weight amount? I feel rather comfortable at 123 lbs, but if it really is screwing up my body then I really need help as to what I should start doing.

Right now, I'm a little off on my water..
Bread, Vegetable, Fruit, Dairy.. all that I'm pretty much good on, I never really snack either.. except for Soda. [Curse you Mountain Dew.. which I've been lately calling a stress drink]

So, any ideas as to what I should do? I feel comfortable at this weight but my parents keep calling me too thin and stressing me to "AT LEAST" get to 130 lbs.

Thanks,

Michelle
  •  

VeryGnawty

If you feel comfortable and don't suffer any health problems, there is no real reason to gain weight.  If anything, more weight usually makes one more susceptible to health problems.

If anything, 123 pounds is more than enough for your height if you are an ectomorph.  What's your body type?
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Aiden

Beh, 123 is fine if your slighter framed.  My mom before grained weight was 118, she's small boned but she was healthy and serving in the military at the time.  Don't know how much difference for someone born with male body, but probably not that far off in reguard to size, frame, and weight
Every day we pass people, do we see them or the mask they wear?
If you live under a mask long enough, does it eventually break or wear down?  Does it become part you?  Maybe alone, they are truly themselves?  Or maybe they have forgotten or buried themselves so long, they forget they are not a mask?
  •  

Lee11

If you want to work with me on a nutrition plan get in touch....
I am a writer for several bodybuilding/ fitness and doctors websites and diet/supplement consultant.
I am also a personal assistant to a, Registered Dietician and Certified Diabetes Educator.

Through my work and experience I want to be able to help the transgender community
  •