Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Creating my day in advance

Started by faith folau, January 25, 2011, 02:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faith folau

Useally every morning before I leave the bed to put both my feet on the carpet, I pray and thank God for giving me another day to open my eyes.

But this morning it was different, I gave him more time of my gratitude. I said "Thank you God for giving me another day to be able to breath the air that is provided for my soul, thank you for allowing me to see a new day, it is because of you I have this wonderful life I see before me, Thank you."

And before I move my feet to get off my bed, I had planned my day out in my mind. I pictured myself having a great day, I am creating my day in advance before I really wake up.

I saw myself doing the usual morning routine, of walking straight to the bathroom sink and brushing my teeth, washing my face, styling my hair, putting on my natural daily make up, changing my clothes, and making something warm to drink (tea or coco.)

I pictured myself feeling so happy and thankful for this brand new day, and seeing in my mind that everyone around me, including myself as feeling joy and wonderful.

Today I said "I am going to meet and see good people." When at work when I see negative e-mails, I will reply with "Hello and end the e-mail with, Thank you."

And when writing my articles today my goal is to always make readers feel welcome to my life, and feel inspired, and learn from my mistakes, and soon we will become longtime friends.

Lastnight before I went to bed, something told me to check one of my other e-mails, because that somthing said there is a message for you. So I did, and an e-mail from a very long time old friend, who I haven't seen or heard from in years. When we parted 5 years ago, it was on a bad note, so when she wrote to me, I actually was just thinking about her couple days before and wondered how she was doing. So that day that I was putting my energy into wondering how she was, last night she reached out to me.

The e-mail she wrote to me was very long, and that showed me she had truely missed me, and begun to crush what ever we had in the past, and that she was doing good, and congratulated me on my successful book.

When I replied I wrote her an even longer letter, stating I really did appreciate her reaching out to me, and taking the time to break down on e-mail. So I broke down right back to her, saying I still love her and sorry for the foolishness we and others went through, and that I loved her and said "God bless."

I ended it with P.S> we need a reunion!

And thats why today I really gave more effort to thank the one who is really responsible for my life and that is God, and gave more effort to myself even greater.

That is my story for today please everyone give thanks in all that you do, and in all good that you recieve.

Mahalo,

Faith Folau.
  •