Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

heaven

Started by Robin., December 17, 2009, 03:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin.

Do you believe in Heaven? If not the what do you belive?
If so what do you think heaven is, or what is it like?
  •  

Hannah

I do not believe in it per se. Honestly I think the whole reason for life on earth is that we were bored and decided to create some drama. Think about it for a minute, you're an immortal being of energy living in the fabric of the universe...what do you do? I think we set out general plans and have pacts with each other, but really for no grander reason than for something interesting to do.
  •  

tekla

Everyone is trying to get to the bar.
The name of the bar, the bar is called Heaven.
The band in Heaven they play my favorite song.
They play it one more time, they play it all night long.

Oh heaven, heaven is a place, a place where nothing, nothing ever happens.
Heaven is a place, a place where nothing, nothing ever happens.

There is a party, everyone is there.
Everyone will leave at exactly the same time.
When this partys over it will start again.
It will not be any different, it will be exactly the same.

Heaven is a place, a place where nothing, nothing ever happens.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

AmberM

As a Christian Universalist I believe that Almighty God, whose nature is love will reconcile the whole creation, Christian or not, back to himself in due time not according to our timing but God's timing. I believe in heaven both in there here and now and the hereafter. I figure that since we are all headed for salvation we might as well learn to get along with each other. I don't claim to know what heaven looks like. Heaven to me is not a physical locale but it is a spiritual realm and heaven is our union with God.
  •  

Eve of chaos

ever since i can remember i always believed in a sort of heaven, and i believed that when i got there id be able to be the girl i always wanted to be, and for most of my life that thought quelled my dysphoria.

it was when i started thinking about the possibility that it might not be true that i really started to face it all.

Randi

I like to think of Heaven as another place where we can continue to learn without all the painful physical entanglements or having sorrow cloud our perceptions. And we get to find out the realities of the universe that we now cannot understand because Heaven will be a place more grand & beautiful than we could possibly imagine.
Randi
  •  

Amazon D

God is luv
luv is God
We try to make a resting place
in our heart for God / Luv

heaven is for those who have luv and forgiveness for all

Hell is for those who judge others and hate others
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

LordKAT

Two opposite statements tell me that heaven is as one thinks it
     1) in heaven there is no beer...
     2) heaven is a place on earth...

both can't be true.
  •  

Cindy

You are in it. Sad really. But then try Hell.

Cindy
  •  

justmeinoz

I have no idea, however by definition it has got to be better than this.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Scarlett86

Quote from: Robin. on December 17, 2009, 03:04:16 AM
Do you believe in Heaven? If not the what do you belive?
If so what do you think heaven is, or what is it like?

I believe heaven is more of a metaphor... that the afterlife is like a tesseract.  Something we can't mentally fathom or comprehend, just represent in our own "three dimensional" minds.
  •  

Fuji

I don't believe in heaven.  I think that this right here, the life we have on earth, is it.

I have, however, wondered how the conscience dissipates after we're dead, though.  I've always hoped that, free from the confines of a living body, our conscience lives on in an extended dream of our own creation, perhaps of exactly what we want it to be.  That could be heaven, too!
  •