Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Profile: Campus sex symbol J. Michael Bailey

Started by Shana A, February 03, 2011, 08:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shana A

Profile: Campus sex symbol J. Michael Bailey

By Cansu Coban
Updated: Thursday, February 3, 2011 05:02

http://www.dailynorthwestern.com/current/profile-campus-sex-symbol-j-michael-bailey-1.2456721

Prof. J. Michael Bailey plans to spend Valentine's Day listening to convicted sex offenders' testimonies about rape, molestation and sexual assault. It's not for fun, though. Well, not exactly.

"It's one of the main draws to my class," Bailey says with a smirk.

The class in question, of course, is Bailey's famed, controversial Psychology 337: Human Sexuality. The two convicted felons are coming to Northwestern next week as part of the class's additional weekly lecture series. And though it's an unconventional way to spend the holiday, Bailey doesn't seem to mind — that is, as long as his students learn something.
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Vicky

I refuse to have a war of wits with a half armed opponent!!

Wiser now about Post Op reality!!
  •  

LordKAT

The funny part was the additional link which said 'Letter to the Editor: NU students' résumés rank among the worst'
  •  

E

We may not be able to mitigate the damage done by this piece of vaguely human-shaped garbage, but I for one will take some comfort in knowing that the backlash from the trans community has hurt him. It can't possibly have hurt enough, but every little bit will do.

There is no worse scum than those who deliberately harm the marginalized.
  •