Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Friendship ~ None of that Sissy Sh*t

Started by Janet_Girl, February 12, 2011, 05:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet_Girl

Are  you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always  sound good, but never actually come close to  reality?

Well,  here is a series of promises that actually speak of true  friendship.

You  will see no cute little smiley faces on this  ~ Just  the stone cold truth of our great  friendship.

1..  When you are sad ~  I  will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the  sorry bastard who made you sad.

2.  When you are blue ~ I  will try to dislodge whatever is choking  you.

When you smile ~ I  will know you are thinking of something that I would  probably want to be involved in.

4.  When you are scared ~ I  will rag on you about it every chance I get until you're  NOT.

5.  When  you are worried ~  I  will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it  could be until you quit whining.

6.  When you are confused ~ I  will try to use only little words.

7.  When  you are sick  ~ Stay  the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't  want whatever you have.

8.  When you fall ~ I  will laugh at your clumsy ass, but I'll help you  up.

9.  This is my oath .... I  pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask ~ because you  are my friend.

Friendship  is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only  you
can  feel the true warmth.
  •  

tekla

Sounds pretty much straight up guy code.  #8 is in play at my work everyday.

I always like the distinction that someone you know will try to talk you out of it, a friend will bail you out after you've done it, but your best friend is there in the jail cell with you saying: "Damn, that was hella cool."
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

•  

Cindy

Thanks Janet

I'm also sick of the do goody stuff :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And yes I've got a hangover ::)

I expect sympathy from the devil :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cindy
  •