Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Katrina TG refuge........

Started by Debtv, August 31, 2005, 10:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debtv

How about we all post to help our southern tg sisters by giving them a tempory place to stay...

I live in Mo and my girlfriend and I live in an old trailor are kinda poor....but we have a couch that could be open for a tv/cd sis from down south...for about a month or so. E-mail me.

Love
DebTV
  •  

Leigh

Quote from: Debtv on August 31, 2005, 10:17:01 PM
but we have a couch that could be open for a tv/cd sis from down south...for about a month or so. E-mail me.

And the TS peeps could do what, sleep under the trailer?
  •  

Debtv

Needed edit..............

How about we all post to help our southern tg sisters by giving them a tempory place to stay...

I live in Mo and my girlfriend and I live in an old trailor are kinda poor....but we have a couch that could be open for a TG sis from down south...for about a month or so. E-mail me.

Love
DebTV
  •  

Alison

Quote from: Leigh on August 31, 2005, 11:21:46 PM

And the TS peeps could do what, sleep under the trailer?

That was a little harsh Leigh.... You feeling ok today?
  •  

ChefAnnagirl

If we can help - we will -

We have a spare bedroom here in our place that would be open for anyone that can get this far North - To Maryland - otherwise, our own resources are so limited right now, that we cannot provide any other support or assistance.. Anyone Let us know if we can help at all.

Sincerely,

Annagirl & Deb
Level the playing field
  •