Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Binder giveaway

Started by insideontheoutside, March 10, 2012, 07:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insideontheoutside

I've got two lesloveboat binders that are pretty much brand new.

The problem is since I've been working out I've gained over 2" around the widest part of my chest and I can't fit into the Medium size any more. I tried sewing extra velcro as an extension on the black one but I can still barely get it fastened. The other one I never could get it fastened so I've never worn it.

Here's links to which ones they are:

http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=78_80&products_id=255 - this is the one I've never worn because the M size is really like a S size. I measured it across with the velcro barely attached and it's 15" and really no give at all in the fabric. So if you're really small this one would probably fit.

http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=78_80&products_id=281 - this is the one that I've added additional velcro to. It should work if you've got a small frame or aren't bigger than a B something.

Anyway, hit me up on PM if you're interested and yes I spent well over $100 on these but I don't mind just giving them away to someone who they'll actually fit.

I just ordered a larger in the second style so hopefully that will work for me.
"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •  

Josh

hey I'm interested, email me kalecksander at gmail or fb URL kalecksander
  •  

insideontheoutside

I'm having a lot of trouble accessing this site lately and can't view any PMs that have come in. If anyone's tried to hit me up about this Ill keep trying.
"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive."
  •  

Kameryn

I can't send PMs yet (not allowed to access the area), so if you still have the first one I'd love it. I find that it's pretty hard for me to bind because I'm pretty small but the darn things won't squish down, I think my first binder was too big!
  •  

Damien Sky

If you still have the binders I would love one. I don't have the money right now for one and this would be a huge help. Well email me at rawrluffy@gmail dot com. Thanks! :)
  •  

Flashash13

If you still had the second one that would be amazing. I've been struggling with dysphoria but don't have the money to get a real binder. you can email me at flashash13@hotmail.com
  •