Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

P&G (pee and go packer)

Started by rexyrex, March 08, 2013, 09:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rexyrex

Saw and found this site, http://translate.google.com/translate?&ie=UTF-8&sl=&tl=en&u=http://fortoman.wordpress.com/pg/

They are from italy, email the person from the site, and seems to email quite quick and good respons. (Not sure if they dliver worldwide)

Orderd one few days ago, so will update and review it once i get it.

Oh the person has sent me a video of the P&G, if anyone wants to see it i will try and upload it.
  •  

mangoslayer

Looks like it functions like a peecock, and with the conversion to us dollars it's about the same price. I'd rather go with the peecock since it's got the play aspect and it has many reviews out there.
  •  

rexyrex

Hm the price for the peecock to me cost alot more, and will have to pay extra when it gets here, i have the 1st gen peecock and it was ok but im not happy with it, even though alot of people say the 2nd gen is much better.
  •  

aleon515

Actually to me it looks a bit more like Mr. Fenis. I am not sure how you'd pack with it, but I suppose you could figure out something. It looks like a STP that is anatomically correct.

--Jay
  •  

ty.to.the.man

hey, I was wondering if you got the product yet? also could you maybe send me the video? I'm trying to decide if I want to get this lol
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

rexyrex

@ty.to.the.man Sure here the video. : P&G unpack

My Review:
Have been packing for the weekend, i say it ok, it warms up nicely to your body temp. There has been a few ajusment, due to the fact the funnle bit keeps folding in and can pinch my side leg. So i am very disapointed with it. I have use the homemade harness and it keeps it in place.

I still cant pee with it while packing, so i have given up, I can able to use it while naked in the bathtub with no problems. I have tried everything from lose boxers/trousers. So i have email the person who sold it to me, and they have told me that u need to pull your trousers and boxers down a bit and lean forward. i just dont like the idea of having to figgle with it while in the stall and rither use the whiz.

But the size and the shape and colour seems right for me.

P.s i dont think it would pass if it been grope, and i find it quite firm, the only way to pack it is making the shaft pont downwards. Cant pack it side or up.

Hope this helps, i was really hoping this would work.
  •